Ciao Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Players of Delphi

Your prayers have been answered.

I'm quitting Grepolis. With a new job and my final Psychology exam over yesterday morning there's no way I'm spending all my free time on a game.

SN is a great alliance full of a lot of good people and players, it's about time you all started giving them some respect opposed to gloating and tearing down an alliance full of people you don't know.

For those I formed friendships with thank you for everything, was great playing alongside you and fighting the odds. I know you guys will pull through no matter how bad things appear to be.

I could care less about what any of you post below here, I take pleasure in knowing after I'm gone many of you will still waste energy bickering about how much you dislike me, an I'll be living it up and have long forgotten all of you.

An old friend has taken my account, so play nice.

Stone Out

DeletedUser

We knew many there, most were from ONE* but seems that some have forgotten that.
Best of luck in all you do.

DeletedUser22940

Shame to see you go. Best of luck. Who will lead SN in your absence?

DeletedUser4278

Players of Delphi

An old friend has taken my account, so play nice.
Stone Out

And there first conquest is a very nice 3,088 point city. Looks like stone account might well be going out as well as yourself.

And yes who is the new leader? In the alliance profile it still says contact Stone so have you left your friend the account and the alliance?

DeletedUser

Still stone I assume
When the real stone left Paul took it and it was
So seems to be the same for now :)

DeletedUser

It's been good buddy! You know you'll be back ;) Hopefully we'll create another SN in the future :D

DeletedUser4278

Well that makes the nova leadership debate pretty irrelevant

DeletedUser

oh my bad..... and thank you for whomever deprepped me and stated no one likes me
super nice ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4278

Rofl paulzor that is just low.

Bye to you and your alliance was nice knowing ya :)

DeletedUser22940

It's OK SweetT, I believe you.

Is it just me, or has the Delphi forums gone wayyyyyy downhill as of late?

DeletedUser

Is it against the rules to send pictures of yourself to people in-game?

I had nice flirty messages on Stonehono account when I took it over, and G.S.A have received similar ones not to mention my friend who shall not be named being sent a nice portrait.

I know I'm an attention seeker but damn sweetT. Maybe you should go out more LOL.

DeletedUser22940

dude, I thought you had better things to do? Go enjoy your new GTL lifestyle.

Whatever respect I had for you is gone. AA made a poor choice in passing the alliance to you. You're a punk. As soon as things start to heat up, you flee like a coward. Well, go flee little rabbit. You're not welcome here anymore.

DeletedUser

Players of Delphi

I'm quitting Grepolis. With a new job and my final Psychology exam over yesterday morning there's no way I'm spending all my free time on a game.
LIE
Common excuse when you start losing cities rapidly.

DeletedUser

LOL..I sense hypocrit..

Was it not you who fled to ONE* after things got too hot for you?

As for your respect...Worthless.

DeletedUser

LIE
Common excuse when you start losing cities rapidly.

Keep your noob comments off my thread.

I had more cities than you and I'm often picked on by a 14mill alliance. I still have 33, 1 up from when the war began.

You mad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.