Ciao Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

haha truth hurts eh? I'm more experienced than you and your whole grepo SN family. Get out of this forum and go do something constructive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you? How come you only have 20 cities then bro? Hahahaha

DeletedUser22940

let's not forget you were given the account. You worked for nothing there. The only way you could even maintain your city number was by taking from inactives and people without alliances. Pitiful

DeletedUser

I still like...how you wimped out and joined ONE*...you yourself failed to have any impact against me...yet you're attempting to trash talk me.

Rank 16 with around 20 slots when I took over stone acc. So I was still doing better than most of your previous and current alliance members despite late start.

Anywho, we all know who's the better player, and it's neither of you.

DeletedUser22940

lol, you just mad because we didn't join you. It was a diplomatic solution from the leaders of INP, not a refugee move on an individual basis. Nevermind that though, I need not explain myself to a clown

AND - if you're the better player....come at me bro. You know where i'm at

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bye bye Paulzor/Nazgulstrike/Fake Stonehono. We all will miss you :(

DeletedUser20688

Well ingame, I disagree with pretty much most of the things what you did with SN whilst you were the leader and all that but we had some fun on skype most days hehe.

Good luck with everything son

DeletedUser

And that's why you're still allianceless brotown. But skype was always good yeah.

Chur

DeletedUser

Since this is a goodbye thread for the original Paulzor and it appears he is gone and the topic is getting a bit away from what this thread is for I am locking this thread. If players feel they need to discuss Paulzor's leaving some more I can unlock this thread if they pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.