Cimmerian Shadows

DeletedUser

Cimmerian Shadows is now recruiting in ocean 42 and some select spots in ocean 43 however those in other oceans who are looking to move into ocean 42 may also be accepted. The alliance may not look like anything now but I am quite dedicated to making moves and doing big things, I got plans, it seems like most of the rim alliances in Cynth just care about surviving, not the case with CS. Anyway if you want in you have to pass an extensive interview about your tactics, experience, activity and ideology, shoot me a pm for details.

When all else fails look to the north.

DeletedUser34939

why in the world does this post even exist? Which noob in 42 is even aware of the external forums, let alone that there is a sub forum within the forum where someone might be trying to recruit them, let alone that they are on server 68 if they happen to click the forum button on the game menu and get taken to the main forum screen.

This plan is flawed. Just send out mass mail recruiting spam bro.

DeletedUser

Actually this is mainly so I can point back to it much latter and go haha look at this, I called it when I was pretty much in an alliance by myself over a year ago, suck it.