CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54360

HAHAHAAH again with internals? Fejz was kicked 2 days before you even started the siege on that particular city and so were all other internal kicks, so you got no crap to tell me about kicking players, you siege them after they are kicked not before not during kick... besides.. do you think i care about 2 cities you people take so "Easy" in 65 from jb? i marked the live feed as do not hit the moment siege started because we dont really need a city there, but he needs 2 slots :)

Yes there is always the " alternative world Parallel Reality BACON version ".. Very entertaining..

I do agree " God did not make the luttle green apples an dit does not rain in Indianappolis in the Summertime ".

DeletedUser54360

dude this game makes you crazy, you take it too serious. take vm, go rest, refresh your brain, don’t let the game becomes your life. Honestly i like your jokes, but publishing personal messages without asking no, thats why i blocked you again. Do favor for you, don’t let this game swallows you.

I am retiring after this World . Retiring the RIMLORD..

However KENDO NAGASAKI may be recalled to do a final revolt world for my other Legendary Grouping "THE NASTY MASTIES"

A dirty rotten bunch of conniving twisting scheming rotters.

The complete Alter ego of RIMLORDS = As good and as pure and decent as LOTR are TNM will b eteh exact opposite.

Bacon I will let you be a TNM afte rall you are uniquely well qualified . Jolly Farmer yuo will be another at th ehead of my recuitment list fro that group

LOTN ... Sorry you wont quit emake the cut for TNM . yuo have a vestigal shred o f decency that would rule you out..

Rassp 'NO LION i AM th e shining example you want to follow Raasp "// Dramatic Rimlord death .. Dum dah daj Dum Dah dah dda

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Jolly you keep talking trash, not a problem. I have done what is best for the family we have, 10 of us and a lot more red yet I am confident we will win our fight. I have no problem with the trash talking but at least let it be from a player who actually plays, not a sideline warrior who doesn't even back their words up in game.

Got a war to win now! And its not a war of words with you :D

DeletedUser

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

XxCharlie199xX, Sep 26, 2017
------------------------------------------------

This is the sort of lowlife we are dealing with here can't help himself, even lied to the mods LOL claiming HE got his alliance into first place in the Grepolympia event solely due to the gold he had spent.

I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, LOL - Oh dear
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, Charlie how stupid you look, did you really think you'd get away with making that comment on a public forum and not get found out if so you are an even bigger fool than you look.

The facts were that JFC were languishing OUTSIDE the top 10 (having only 7 players) but recruited the following players
who were high placed in the event but with other alliances, until minutes before the event discipline ended at which point they were brought into JFC so that JFC would gain first place in the rewards. Those players then returned to their original alliances but process repeated at the end of the next two disciplines.

Left
Shuri2060
2017-09-25 21:06:37
Join
Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
2017-09-23 21:06:37
Left
Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
Join
WitchunterGeneral
2017-09-22 04:10:37
Join
Shuri2060
Left
SkywalkerGG
2017-09-20 15:10:36
Left
HolyHolger
2017-09-19 19:53:36
Left
jbalves112
2017-09-18 09:49:36
Join
jbalves112
2017-09-18 01:49:35
Left
RBR0123
2017-09-17 13:49:35
Left
Belerophon2
Left
horsevong
2017-09-17 11:49:36
Left
Drubzie
Join
Drubzie
Left
nahmed0777
Join
SkywalkerGG
2017-09-17 09:49:35
Join
HolyHolger
Join
nahmed0777
2017-09-17 06:49:36
Join
Belerophon2
2017-09-17 05:49:35
Join
RBR0123
2017-09-17 02:49:36
Join
bloodh0und
2017-09-16 17:49:35

So lets ask Charlie why he feels the need to lie... well..?

Not content with abusing the system to obtain rewards that he had no right to claim this guy then has the temerity to then start boasting about how his alliance are doing so great in the bp charts LOL.

You have had the benefit of two weeks use of a 40% bp bonus, 20% attack bonus and a 20% defence bonus which you have no right to have taken. The facts are that without those bonuses you would not be where you are now.

I think you owe the Byblos community an apology but doubt that you are man enough to give one.

Owned again
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

XxCharlie199xX, Sep 26, 2017
------------------------------------------------

This is the sort of lowlife we are dealing with here can't help himself, even lied to the mods LOL claiming HE got his alliance into first place in the Grepolympia event solely due to the gold he had spent.

I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, LOL - Oh dear
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, Charlie how stupid you look, did you really think you'd get away with making that comment on a public forum and not get found out if so you are an even bigger fool than you look.

The facts were that JFC were languishing OUTSIDE the top 10 (having only 7 players) but recruited the following players
who were high placed in the event but with other alliances, until minutes before the event discipline ended at which point they were brought into JFC so that JFC would gain first place in the rewards. Those players then returned to their original alliances but process repeated at the end of the next two disciplines.

Left
Shuri2060
2017-09-25 21:06:37
Join
Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
Left
Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
Join
WitchunterGeneral
Join
Shuri2060
Left
SkywalkerGG
2017-09-20 15:10:36
Left
HolyHolger
2017-09-19 19:53:36
Left
jbalves112
2017-09-18 09:49:36
Join
jbalves112
2017-09-18 01:49:35
Left
RBR0123
Left
Belerophon2
Left
horsevong
Left
Drubzie
Join
Drubzie
Left
nahmed0777
Join
SkywalkerGG
Join
HolyHolger
Join
nahmed0777
2017-09-17 06:49:36
Join
Belerophon2
2017-09-17 05:49:35
Join
RBR0123
2017-09-17 02:49:36
Join
bloodh0und
2017-09-16 17:49:35

So lets ask Charlie why he feels the need to lie... well..?

Not content with abusing the system to obtain rewards that he had no right to claim this guy then has the temerity to then start boasting about how his alliance are doing so great in the bp charts LOL.

You have had the benefit of two weeks use of a 40% bp bonus, 20% attack bonus and a 20% defence bonus which you have no right to have taken. The facts are that without those bonuses you would not be where you are now.

I think you owe the Byblos community an apology but doubt that you are man enough to give one.

Owned again
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Dude you are the only guy who's still crying about the event and you dont even play so whats your problem?
Last time i checked there wasnt anything in the rules that said that this wasn't allowed so you can cry to the mods all you want, besides if they havent done it then someone else would have.
So let it go

DeletedUser41096

Its fine, he is a sour grape. This world is heating up for sure, look out we are on our way back into the top 12 rumor has it after some changes ;)

DeletedUser1359

Lol. I can't understand Jolly's problem. Plenty of alliances move their better performing event players into the main branch so that they can gain the buffs. How is this in anyway breaking the spirit of the event. AND having gain the buffs ofc those players who earned them are gonna want to use them especially against mutual enemies...

If Charlie wants to spend all his money on internet games then that's up to him.

DeletedUser21287

Its fine, he is a sour grape. This world is heating up for sure, look out we are on our way back into the top 12 rumor has it after some changes ;)

I need you to sell my house at triple the price, you have the gift of the gab
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser41096

I need you to sell my house at triple the price, you have the gift of the gab
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
Don't give me that much credit, what I do is simply open the doors to players who want a serious chance and are willing to give the family their all, in return for us giving that person our all.

However if I sold your house I would like a fair share, ya know, to feed my gold addiction that I apparently have and all ^-^

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol. I can't understand Jolly's problem. Plenty of alliances move their better performing event players into the main branch so that they can gain the buffs. How is this in anyway breaking the spirit of the event. AND having gain the buffs ofc those players who earned them are gonna want to use them especially against mutual enemies...

If Charlie wants to spend all his money on internet games then that's up to him.

thats not the problem part, problem is that Charlie has a small ally that should not be allowed to even take part in participation of the event, he had 6-8 players and of course his AVERAGE SCORE would be much higher as ally than any other ally as they have many players and they win awards as a team, now i dont think charlie is anything special, he had to bring players from other alliances just to compete for rewards, which is BS.. on the other hand im more than sure that any of the other top 3 alliances at that time if they picked only their top 10 event players would have higher score than JFL, there lies the real problem and thats exactly what others consider as cheating because even if you move best ranking members from your 2nd wing to your first your average score as ally of 30-40 players would be lower than the ally of 10-15 players... but hey, that event is done and everyone is on somewhat equal grounds now.

DeletedUser21287

thats not the problem part, problem is that Charlie has a small ally that should not be allowed to even take part in participation of the event, he had 6-8 players and of course his AVERAGE SCORE would be much higher as ally than any other ally as they have many players and they win awards as a team, now i dont think charlie is anything special, he had to bring players from other alliances just to compete for rewards, which is BS.. on the other hand im more than sure that any of the other top 3 alliances at that time if they picked only their top 10 event players would have higher score than JFL, there lies the real problem and thats exactly what others consider as cheating because even if you move best ranking members from your 2nd wing to your first your average score as ally of 30-40 players would be lower than the ally of 10-15 players... but hey, that event is done and everyone is on somewhat equal grounds now.

As in all walks of life, blame the game not the player. Tis sad but true.

I am more than sure if others thought of it they would have done the same and will look to do so in future events. Whether we like it or not or agree with it or not the initiative was there and as i say to ALL players - everyone is capable of doing everything another player is be it spending gold, logging on 24/7, spies. Its all part of the game and usually the players who moan are those who didnt think the idea first or are the victims of some 'smart' play. Bring back those days with no alarm, no phone, no gold and maybe we will see some legends return :)

DeletedUser1359

Yup. Any alliance could easily have created another wing and either moved their top performers in or kicked all the low scorers out to gain the buff.

I ain't saying its right, but its not wrong is it and we certainly don't need to hear about it every other post for the rest of the world do we?

I personally am not a fan of low use CS driving and remember when this was considered cheating, but the game mechanics support it and its become a common place tactic.

WAR IS HELL

;)

DeletedUser21287

You know there are still people with Trojan in their gene pool who do not like horses (greeks even less)

Shuri2060

Strategos

Salty much? That's how I like my bacon :D

Before complaining, maybe do a little research on how the event rankings actually work:

The score for each alliance is calculated by the sum of ONLY their top 10 players' scores. Or all players if they don't have 10.

Small alliances participating in the event have a disadvantage because of this (the average of a comparatively larger proportion of top players' scores is taken).

Last edited:

DeletedUser54360

Top 12 Sink or Swim was closed down due to off topic / This will bgo the same way
\Anyone want to dod a top 12 or any style ?

DeletedUser21287

Smashed JFL last night - old school

What 3-4 player in the world, One op, gone in 13 hours and kicked by JFL to hide stats. 3 cities so far and more to come

Respect your friends and enemies. No respect for traitors. Let that be a lesson to all who betray me or the alliance I am in. My vengeance is greater than your resilience!

1 more traitor to deal with.

DeletedUser54360

Smashed JFL last night - old school

What 3-4 player in the world, One op, gone in 13 hours and kicked by JFL to hide stats. 3 cities so far and more to come

Respect your friends and enemies. No respect for traitors. Let that be a lesson to all who betray me or the alliance I am in. My vengeance is greater than your resilience!

1 more traitor to deal with.

Traitor ?? Hmmm Perhaps just an Objector.. equally horrified at your BanDWagon jumping lack of style or finesse.

DeletedUser21287

Traitor ?? Hmmm Perhaps just an Objector.. equally horrified at your BanDWagon jumping lack of style or finesse.

Traitor/Coward. Hasnt lost a city in years apparently. It means he hasnt been in a war. Players like this are all about self preservation and jump ship more than rats.

DeletedUser54360

Oh I see Ponridis

You managed to take your ex member on shared isalnds with full intel of his sleeping habits etc???????????????

Round of APPLAUSE for the big man with teh BIG Mouth .. LOTR would e ashamed of such activity while the GoatRams and their RabblE Rousing Cheer Leaders Glorify in that twaddle ?

I think it is time for you to get new PomPoms and a new Majorettes Uniform .

"Give me a G ! Give me an R ! etc... What do you get? GOOOOOOATTTTRAMMMSSS!!" Oh Hey can you seee...........? "

MWAH Carried away at trivialities is he MWAH Lie down in darkened room needs he MWAH