CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54360

Oh I see Ponridis

You managed to take your ex member on shared isalnds with full intel of his sleeping habits etc???????????????

Round of APPLAUSE for the big man with teh BIG Mouth .. LOTR would e ashamed of such activity while the GoatRams and their RabblE Rousing Cheer Leaders Glorify in that twaddle ?

I think it is time for you to get new PomPoms and a new Majorettes Uniform .

"Give me a G ! Give me an R ! etc... What do you get? GOOOOOOATTTTRAMMMSSS!!" Oh Hey can you seee...........? "

MWAH Carried away at trivialities is he MWAH Lie down in darkened room needs he MWAH

BTW This is just humor ..I don't actually know the rights or wrongs of it . But teh comedy opportunity was just too good to miss..

DeletedUser21287

attacking somebody offline is generally the norm so dont bs me. Traitors get what they deserve. i mean imagine this new meta game you think of attacking everybody whilst online.

no big man or big mouth, just telling it how it is. you betray me it will be the last thing you do - simple - proven and sold out of t shirts

hey i see you managed to actually conquer an enemy city a couple of days ago - you are improving lol

DeletedUser54360

attacking somebody offline is generally the norm so dont bs me. Traitors get what they deserve. i mean imagine this new meta game you think of attacking everybody whilst online.

no big man or big mouth, just telling it how it is. you betray me it will be the last thing you do - simple - proven and sold out of t shirts

hey i see you managed to actually conquer an enemy city a couple of days ago - you are improving lol

Reluctantly very reluctantly . I make no secret of the fact that I prefer to feed on the carrion remains of weaker lost souls..

DeletedUser41096

Old school... I was around for the old school game play. You sent a couple hundred attacks to spam his phone for half the day then attacked him, sadly he couldn't do it with real life obligations and told us he just didn't have the time, which is why he was kicked. You can add more cities to the stats if you would like, I mean you are taking cities from your #1 player in points who left to join us because your leadership was that awful over there. But hey, "We smashed JFL!", by taking our own players cities who left us for them because of the way we played. If you actually considering spamming your ex player and taking a few of his cities a smash of us... yikes then. Like I said in game, we weren't aware goats would turn to spamming alarms on several players, now that we are aware, we will adjust and begin the same treatment. I am amazed Deamon allowed it though, I respect deamon for the simple fact he wouldn't spam like that, so I figured we had a mutual agreement.

Like I said, we will adjust and I guess force to spam ourselves since that is the style we have unfortunately been forced against. Let the record reflect I do not support spamming like this, only to show the other side what it is like. I WILL NOT spam in our wars after we beat TIG. I am all for strategy like morale, or the event thing, but I personally don't feel attacking someones sleep schedule and life by spamming is in the fun of the game. But do what you must! No more complaining, time to fight!

C
JFL Family

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

sorry to burst your bubble but i quite often send Siege attempts to players i know are online because i want to show them how much their ally(LoTR) sucks and that i can land on them whenever i want and take the city and that there is nothing their crew can do about it, i know this may be a bit different with JFL, but hey.. took 5 cities in a row from LoTR when defender was online :)
it may be time to repeat this course of action :)

DeletedUser54384

Rassp 'NO LION i AM th e shining example you want to follow Raasp "// Dramatic Rimlord death .. Dum dah daj Dum Dah dah dda

To follow your which example? Mass recruiting? No thanks, I prefer playing with small group, well skilled players, with whom we have the same ideas, the same thinking and understand each other from half word. I wouldn’t even stay in your 200 players alliance a day, it’s not for me. I will tell you, you have some good players who follow nd the same characteristics, which I mentioned above, thats why they don’t leave your alliance yet, but the rest 160-180 players are newbies, who just care about winning, no matter how it will come. So I wouldn’t follow your this example of playstyle. But for your jokes ye, maybe in the future we will play together, but only if you don’t make such mass recruitings.

DeletedUser21287

Old school... I was around for the old school game play. You sent a couple hundred attacks to spam his phone for half the day then attacked him, sadly he couldn't do it with real life obligations and told us he just didn't have the time, which is why he was kicked. You can add more cities to the stats if you would like, I mean you are taking cities from your #1 player in points who left to join us because your leadership was that awful over there. But hey, "We smashed JFL!", by taking our own players cities who left us for them because of the way we played. If you actually considering spamming your ex player and taking a few of his cities a smash of us... yikes then. Like I said in game, we weren't aware goats would turn to spamming alarms on several players, now that we are aware, we will adjust and begin the same treatment. I am amazed Deamon allowed it though, I respect deamon for the simple fact he wouldn't spam like that, so I figured we had a mutual agreement.

Like I said, we will adjust and I guess force to spam ourselves since that is the style we have unfortunately been forced against. Let the record reflect I do not support spamming like this, only to show the other side what it is like. I WILL NOT spam in our wars after we beat TIG. I am all for strategy like morale, or the event thing, but I personally don't feel attacking someones sleep schedule and life by spamming is in the fun of the game. But do what you must! No more complaining, time to fight!

C
JFL Family

Lol spamming? If I wanted a spamming op I would do it myself. You do not know the op objective therefore your opinion of it is subjective to your own interpretation

We all attacked at a set time knowing he was offline so we aint disrupting anything and they were attacks not spam - again just your interpretation. All your attempts on us are when our players are offline - we just knew his. Obviously once we clear cities or gather intel we continue with attacks and land cs - standard practice. The op from start to when he was kicked lasted 13 hours. Ridiculous if a player cannot handle that. Like i say, old school and he wasnt up to the challenge.

also he was a traitor. he is lucky i didnt decide to spam him as i would have prolonged it but i dont need to - had we been in revolt we would have taken him out before he could have accepted your invite. funny how the was started cos we took on mercenary players that you objected to, you cry when things dont go your own way, then you take them in lol. leadership was awful lol, you wouldnt have a clue. following a merge players need to settle in, this doesnt happen over night. almost 70 players who all at one point were at war with one another. these 2 just fell for the rubbish you spill. kicked because he didnt have time, no but had the time to come on and give you the intel on our sieges. one thing he will take from this world is what loyalty isnt.

what is done is done. anybody else feels like betraying us will think twice.

DeletedUser21287

sorry to burst your bubble but i quite often send Siege attempts to players i know are online because i want to show them how much their ally(LoTR) sucks and that i can land on them whenever i want and take the city and that there is nothing their crew can do about it, i know this may be a bit different with JFL, but hey.. took 5 cities in a row from LoTR when defender was online :)
it may be time to repeat this course of action :)

and is one or a couple of people doing this a new meta game? nope - so no bubble burst my man

DeletedUser41096

Lol spamming? If I wanted a spamming op I would do it myself. You do not know the op objective therefore your opinion of it is subjective to your own interpretation

We all attacked at a set time knowing he was offline so we aint disrupting anything and they were attacks not spam - again just your interpretation. All your attempts on us are when our players are offline - we just knew his. Obviously once we clear cities or gather intel we continue with attacks and land cs - standard practice. The op from start to when he was kicked lasted 13 hours. Ridiculous if a player cannot handle that. Like i say, old school and he wasnt up to the challenge.

also he was a traitor. he is lucky i didnt decide to spam him as i would have prolonged it but i dont need to - had we been in revolt we would have taken him out before he could have accepted your invite. funny how the was started cos we took on mercenary players that you objected to, you cry when things dont go your own way, then you take them in lol. leadership was awful lol, you wouldnt have a clue. following a merge players need to settle in, this doesnt happen over night. almost 70 players who all at one point were at war with one another. these 2 just fell for the rubbish you spill. kicked because he didnt have time, no but had the time to come on and give you the intel on our sieges. one thing he will take from this world is what loyalty isnt.

Think twice about what? Getting the hell out of a group who has shown no leadership? And no he didn't come on to give us intel on the sieges, he got on, said he cant do this and his cities were up, then left. All this talk of betrayal, are you losing it? They didn't pass information, they left a bad alliance to join a good one. That's betrayal? Then he was spam attacked during work, and not spam attacked you saying? So all the 3-4 harpy and 3-4 LS attacks I have on my walls from my support I tossed in one of his cities, those weren't spam attacks?

Blinded with ignorance, refusing to accept the cheap tactic. What goes around comes around as we all know, look forward to a good world!

DeletedUser54384

got 2 LoTR sieges active by me :cool:

hey, don’t forget me, i saved your piggy butt from their nukes. Hmm oops i said nukes? should have been “nukes”. That coalition of alliances isn’t able even to break or try to be close in breaking siege on a no low morale player and now someone will come and say that they are still winning, showing us their foundings from 4-5 alliances. bull crap is your alliances, just go ghost @WitchunterGeneral if you want to play like this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

Think twice about what? Getting the hell out of a group who has shown no leadership? And no he didn't come on to give us intel on the sieges, he got on, said he cant do this and his cities were up, then left. All this talk of betrayal, are you losing it? They didn't pass information, they left a bad alliance to join a good one. That's betrayal? Then he was spam attacked during work, and not spam attacked you saying? So all the 3-4 harpy and 3-4 LS attacks I have on my walls from my support I tossed in one of his cities, those weren't spam attacks?

Blinded with ignorance, refusing to accept the cheap tactic. What goes around comes around as we all know, look forward to a good world!

not spam attacks like i said. you are the one labelling it. you dont know the op objective just as you dont know the alliance leadership situation lol

DeletedUser54384

but one thing about old school. Spam attacks have nothing with old school mate, this thing came from this alarm announcment.

DeletedUser54360

hey, don’t forget me, i saved your piggy butt from their nukes. Hmm oops i said nukes? should have been “nukes”. That coalition of alliances isn’t able even to break or try to be close in breaking siege on a no low morale player and now someone will come and say that they are still winning, showing us their foundings from 4-5 alliances. bull crap is your alliances, just go ghost @WitchunterGeneral if you want to play like this

I keep telling you but only recently by starting to colonise in 64 hav e you shown even vestigial understanding. I am about winning Wonders here and your flawed policy of making 55 a big deal has seen you fall further and further behind in the city race.

Savage group 887 PNLN 804 rams goats 606 RIMGROUP 968 Weeper Piggies 525

Let's say you take 10 tonight - YOu have still fallen too far behind. It is a caustic mix.

Your fixation in making everything and the kitchen sink Trophy city seiges . Showpiece seiges .. It is not winning you this game .

Remember in darts .. It is Scores for show but Doubles for dough.

I wont reply with invective. The figures make a telling blow.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I keep telling you but only recently by starting to colonise in 64 hav e you shown even vestigial understanding. I am about winning Wonders here and your flawed policy of making 55 a big deal has seen you fall further and further behind in the city race.

Let's say you take 10 tonight - YOu have still fallen too far behind. It is a caustic mix.

Your fixation in making everything and the kitchen sink Trophy city seiges . Showpiece seiges .. It is not winning you this game .

i hope mods forgive me as i have to answer you at least for this msg..

yes we are aware that you are all about wonders, but you are also aware that you have nowhere to run out of 65, meaning you are surrounded on all fronts, we will fight you in 55, Pun-ishers will fight you in 65 with us while Renegades will war with you in 56, plus you trying to wiggle out of that by attempting to "cease fire" and have Renegades join you guys isnt really working bruh, you are boxed in on all fronts and failing on all fronts, so go ahead and grow your 65 cities for us, because when we start heading there you got no place to run so.. in all conclusion your ally wont be alive for wonders, but your cities in 65 will be of great use for our wonders ;)

DeletedUser54384

I better ghost than win wonders the way you want bu recruiting everyone who you can, you suggest everyone to do pact or nap, just only they don’t attack you, that’s a coward tactic by my principles. Still now neither you, nor your alliances have shown anything real, if you win wonders then grepolis can be shut down already :)

i hope mods forgive me as i have to answer you at least for this msg..

yes we are aware that you are all about wonders, but you are also aware that you have nowhere to run out of 65, meaning you are surrounded on all fronts, we will fight you in 55, Pun-ishers will fight you in 65 with us while Renegades will war with you in 56, plus you trying to wiggle out of that by attempting to "cease fire" and have Renegades join you guys isnt really working bruh, you are boxed in on all fronts and failing on all fronts, so go ahead and grow your 65 cities for us, because when we start heading there you got no place to run so.. in all conclusion your ally wont be alive for wonders, but your cities in 65 will be of great use for our wonders ;)
I though you said that you arent doing wonders? And I wouldnt count on Renegades doing more then being anoying and giving us cities.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I though you said that you arent doing wonders? And I wouldnt count on Renegades doing more then being anoying and giving us cities.

that's okay, we decided earlier this week, and i hope you are getting worried now, because if Renegades are not your problem, i sure hope we are because we are coming after 65 too, maybe then you guys can really "fight back" and show us how "powerful" you guys are when 65 cities start being in siege :D

that's okay, we decided earlier this week, and i hope you are getting worried now, because if Renegades are not your problem, i sure hope we are because we are coming after 65 too, maybe then you guys can really "fight back" and show us how "powerful" you guys are when 65 cities start being in siege :D
I wouldnt say worried, more anoyed tbh. Good luck with landing a siege from 55.