CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54360

55.. well we are moving to the border of 65 so distance wont be an issue :D

Like I said finally vestigial signs of intelligence. But only after you have been schooled for weeks. BTW telll Lap Dog of the North to calm down . His Black is White White is Black rants are starting to bring odium and ridicule upon his own head.

LOTN really needs to get himself a copy of Ignacio De La Cruz;s Epic THe SAvage Nobility of War brfore he spouts about what is noble and what is cowardly.

Spies ? You dont mind using them extensively yet that is noble while I starving you of Bp as much as possible is Cowardly. You breaking a pact and launching cowardly attacks on LOTR several weeks ago was glitteringly Noble.

While we using MIXED ABILITY players continuing to thwart you .. that is cowardly.

We playing our game to our Agenda and not giving a flying Fiddlers about your flawed concepts is common sense hardly cowardice.

I am playing for the team not for glory - I already had my full share of that transient state . Lion Of The North knowing ne can only ever be No 2 while I still breathe and have a pulse must be galling..

But that Ladies is not my problem .. It is his..

Even his game name LOTN as opposed to LOTR is a freudian clue to his real feelings and baffled awe at the enigma that is THE RIMLORD..

DeletedUser54384

Like I said finally vestigial signs of intelligence. But only after you have been schooled for weeks. BTW telll Lap Dog of the North to calm down . His Black is White White is Black rants are starting to bring odium and ridicule upon his own head.

LOTN really needs to get himself a copy of Ignacio De La Cruz;s Epic THe SAvage Nobility of War brfore he spouts about what is noble and what is cowardly.

Spies ? You dont mind using them extensively yet that is noble while I starving you of Bp as much as possible is Cowardly. You breaking a pact and launching cowardly attacks on LOTR several weeks ago was glitteringly Noble.

While we using MIXED ABILITY players continuing to thwart you .. that is cowardly.

We playing our game to our Agenda and not giving a flying Fiddlers about your flawed concepts is common sense hardly cowardice.

I am playing for the team not for glory - I already had my full share of that transient state . Lion Of The North knowing ne can only ever be No 2 while I still breathe and have a pulse must be galling..

But that Ladies is not my problem .. It is his..

Even his game name LOTN as opposed to LOTR is a freudian clue to his real feelings and baffled awe at the enigma that is THE RIMLORD..

If you want to use the abbreviation for my ingame name, then the right one would be LFTN and not LOTN :D what about for the rest part, just LOL

DeletedUser

If you want to use the abbreviation for my ingame name, then the right one would be LFTN and not LOTN :D what about for the rest part, just LOL

Lion my friend I think this just goes to prove that WG is in reality more DIMLORD
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
than Rimlord. Has he taken that city back yet that he lost to Mr B?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
.....nah didn't think so , mind you in that time he has probably internalized some more and recruited another 4 noob alliances. Never met anybody who yaps so much
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
and does nothing to back his big words ,

as the film says. "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite? ...

DeletedUser54360

Lion my friend I think this just goes to prove that WG is in reality more DIMLORD
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
than Rimlord. Has he taken that city back yet that he lost to Mr B?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
.....nah didn't think so , mind you in that time he has probably internalized some more and recruited another 4 noob alliances. Never met anybody who yaps so much
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
and does nothing to back his big words ,

as the film says. "Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite? ...

Of course you have. You are the ever present shining epic example of do nothing yappery that no-one else is ever likely to match.

Not satisfied with not playing Byblos you imagine you have the right to tell others that are how to play it.

DeletedUser

Of course you have. You are the ever present shining epic example of do nothing yappery that no-one else is ever likely to match.

Not satisfied with not playing Byblos you imagine you have the right to tell others that are how to play it.

Nah i have too much intelligence and pride to make false promises, never said on here anything i was gonna do because i don't have the need to substitute false words for actions, you can try and prove me wrong Internalizer general but never made a claim or boast and then not delivered so my crime sheet would read zero
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Now you on the otherhand have a list of yappy big-mouth boasts and threats (
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
) that make your crime sheet read like war and peace, in fact I think that would be a great source of merriment and entertainnment for the Grepo folks, a list of Internalizer Generals unfulfilled greatest Yaps.

Learn your lesson, if you can't deliver something then stop yapping - makes you look even more stupid than you already appear (if thats even possible).

People can play the game however they wish to play, they can play badly (as in your case) , they can abuse the system to allow them compete with the better players , as in Charlies case, etc etc. I though support the normal decent Grepo Dude who maybe spends a little of his hard earned money and plays within a moral code. I am Sir Duncan patron saint of Grepo Fair Players (is why i am loved
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
blush blush).

So in short people have the right to play the game however they wish, but by the same token i have every right to crusade for fair play, much to the obvious extreme annoyance of yourself and Charlie , which is rather amusing
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

As for Byblos i don't play it seriously because it is devalued by the abusers but i have every right to stay and play it in my own pedestrian way just until a new world comes along, and also just to see the look on your face
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
when i ghost when new world arrives
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Now try internalizing that Dimlord.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54360

Nah i have too much intelligence and pride to make false promises, never said on here anything i was gonna do because i don't have the need to substitute false words for actions, you can try and prove me wrong Internalizer general but never made a claim or boast and then not delivered so my crime sheet would read zero
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

) that make your crime sheet read like war and peace, in fact I think that would be a great source of merriment and entertainnment for the Grepo folks, a list of Internalizer Generals unfulfilled greatest Yaps.

Learn your lesson, if you can't deliver something then stop yapping - makes you look even more stupid than you already appear (if thats even possible).

People can play the game however they wish to play, they can play badly (as in your case) , they can abuse the system to allow them compete with the better players , as in Charlies case, etc etc. I though support the normal decent Grepo Dude who maybe spends a little of his hard earned money and plays within a moral code. I am Sir Duncan patron saint of Grepo Fair Players (is why i am loved
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
blush blush).

So in short people have the right to play the game however they wish, but by the same token i have every right to crusade for fair play, much to the obvious extreme annoyance of yourself and Charlie , which is rather amusing
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

As for Byblos i don't play it seriously because it is devalued by the abusers but i have every right to stay and play it in my own pedestrian way just until a new world comes along, and also just to see the look on your face
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
when i ghost when new world arrives
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Now try internalizing that Dimlord.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54360

OH GO ON List them you know you want to .

I give you my full permission to list my most famous yaps along with a detailed critique of esch and every one,

So List them "quoting me " one by one and we will examine your claims line by line without all the MR Duncan noise and spin.

DeletedUser41096

That may be the most ironic statement I have seen in all of the external forums. A player who isn't even good enough to play a world, yet sits and talks the entire time in the forums for that world. Holyyyyyyyyyy

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Sums up about 1/4 of LoTR team, everyone says they are not playing seriously or just simming but have a serious comment about top 12 LOL

DeletedUser54360

Sums up about 1/4 of LoTR team, everyone says they are not playing seriously or just simming but have a serious comment about top 12 LOL

Lethal my dear. You do realise it is merely a wish not to be tagged SAUSAGES

Serial Allways UNloyal Self-Interested ALliance Grabbing Exploitative SWINE S A U S A G E S ,

( Moderator Plz note Swine plural form of piggies not profanity )

It is a wish to not become sausages that is all that is holding back many of your best players. They play for you through gritted teeth.

Far better your examing their motivation my dear.

After all Confucious he say "PIggy better clean his own sty ,, before Piggy offer sweep snow off his neighbour's roof"

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
still waiting for you or your ally to take a city off me.. thinking taking 2 of you was not enough right now.. maybe we should double that :)
it doesnt matter that you are that high up in rankings considering how useless you are ingame.. sending 80-160 ls to break siege when i alone have ~3k birs LOL
weak..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

still waiting for you or your ally to take a city off me.. thinking taking 2 of you was not enough right now.. maybe we should double that :)
it doesnt matter that you are that high up in rankings considering how useless you are ingame.. sending 80-160 ls to break siege when i alone have ~3k birs LOL
weak..

What you keep failing to understand weak intellect ,,,

"SHock ! Horror! It is NOT about YOU"

YOu don't matter .

If you were a good leader.

you would matter -

But you are not so you don't.

In fact you are such a gift you notice I have even stopped messaging - why ?

Because the very best thing that can happen for me is for you to stay exactly where you are - where you are doing the most damage to our enemies//

RIMGROUP take twice as many cities per day across the group as you do .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53903

What you keep failing to understand weak intellect ,,,

"SHock ! Horror! It is NOT about YOU"

YOu don't matter .

If you were a good leader.

you would matter -

But you are not so you don't.

In fact you are such a gift you notice I have even stopped messaging - why ?

Because the very best thing that can happen for me is for you to stay exactly where you are - where you are doing the most damage to our enemies//

RIMGROUP take twice as many cities per day across the group as you do .

The group of how many now? 5 or 6?
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The group of how many now? 5 or 6?
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

mmmm 6 :)
they can take 3x daily cities as long as they bleed some to us and our allies im fine with that because it means they have date of expiry, its only time before we start taking their 65 cities which according to them is what matters to them, since they don't care for their 55 ones..
and nice "siege breach attempt" today LoTR.. lost about half and will rebuild all in less than 24 hrs.. cant say the same for them tho..
92594230677264860e556124c85079ce.png

DeletedUser54360

Lol WitchunterGeneral, you can block me in game but you can not block me here lol.
And yes I agree the clock is ticking for you :D

Sonny Boy There is nothing new in what you are doing. Stil I am glad you appear to have taken some time off from your usual pursuits of tearing the wings off butterflies a d internet trolling vulnerable bullimic teenagers.

Being neither a Butterfly nor a Bullimic Teenager your in game antics dont concern me much I am happy to let Moderators deal with you.

DeletedUser54360

mmmm 6 :)
they can take 3x daily cities as long as they bleed some to us and our allies im fine with that because it means they have date of expiry, its only time before we start taking their 65 cities which according to them is what matters to them, since they don't care for their 55 ones..
and nice "siege breach attempt" today LoTR.. lost about half and will rebuild all in less than 24 hrs.. cant say the same for them tho..
92594230677264860e556124c85079ce.png

DeletedUser54360

So What is the point you are making here ? BACON That 6000 Ls wont break a seige ?

True but it also means you have to stick to your Kitchen Sink policy as now you know a seige has to withstand 6000 LS

WE are in a better position today than we were a month ago .. Can't say the same for REAPERS ? WEEPERS? Piggies//

By the way Mr Duncan CAn we have your list of Yapps

Actual things I have actually said ?

Not the ones you have deemed me to make because it suits you ?