CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So What is the point you are making here ? BACON That 6000 Ls wont break a seige ?

True but it also means you have to stick to your Kitchen Sink policy as now you know a seige has to withstand 6000 LS

WE are in a better position today than we were a month ago .. Can't say the same for REAPERS ? WEEPERS? Piggies//

By the way Mr Duncan CAn we have your list of Yapps

Actual things I have actually said ?

Not the ones you have deemed me to make because it suits you ?

wait what?
what that tells me that for next 2-3 days we can siege you guys with 1200 birs per siege LOL

umm, reapers have a lot less players than a month ago and now about 80% are fully participating on sieges, you guys just dont have that participation or firepower to deal with ours, thats about it.. after today i am certain that i can solo siege your ally for next few days.. sums it up.. happy rebuilding, i already qued lost 800 birs :)

DeletedUser41096

Just wanted to drop a little friendly reminder for people like Jolly farmer who have been doing nothing but trash talking JFL and doubting us, appreciate that.
Oh the Irony.

4RMlvPCNQ8ua8ss95ZTBYQ.png

jJxq4AbjSdqKRIW_33jzVg.png

pfGjEjurSUiRLtCuhaYWIA.png

l6dGzsyrSmmKvei09Xn20Q.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

reapers have a lot less players than a month ago

And you are the maiin reason why..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
reapers have a lot less players than a month ago

And you are the maiin reason why..

a lot less people you can actually land siege at and hold :)
so im perfectly fine with what you said, btw im still coming at you guys, tell your people kudos on having balls to send actual siege attempt at me, low dbp buy hey.. attempting isnt that bad !
tho i would have to say huge thanks to hrdinajr for ~20k dbp from his cs attempt and other attacks !

@XxCharlie199xX most early conquests in war do not define it, you may be winning only because of the event and mass fliers, after event ends, the real fight will be noted and talked about, i'm undetermined how it is going in 54, but its more than obvious that you and your gold whores are surviving and doing dmg only with fly..

so il be eager to see that score in a month if you/they are still around ;)

btw, im guessing Reaper/LoTR score is pilling up on our side :)

DeletedUser55237

Sonny Boy There is nothing new in what you are doing. Stil I am glad you appear to have taken some time off from your usual pursuits of tearing the wings off butterflies a d internet trolling vulnerable bullimic teenagers.

Being neither a Butterfly nor a Bullimic Teenager your in game antics dont concern me much I am happy to let Moderators deal with you.

So you start talking to me in game and then you block me, thinking you will have the last word, what a sad little boy. Makes me laugh how weak and impotent you are, making accusations and thinking players are doing your made up theories. Makes me sad and its pathetic.

Any ways, I will stop talking and let my actions do the talking, I do not want to be like you all talk and no action. build up those walls and do not sleep. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Evening Fans

Be patient Internalizer it is a damn long list
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
, i have consulted with the great Grepo public on how this humiliation should best be served up/displayed and because of the sheer number of
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
the popular vote is for a themed owning that utiliizes the cringe factor from each individual yap. Therefore we have decided to run with a yuletide theme and will publish a Yapvent calender to run alongside the tradditional Grepolis christmas event.

Each December day will publish one yap from your good self, although striking a cautionary note my worry is that we may have to extend the event into January, (2025) in order to include and to enjoy the full range
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41096

a lot less people you can actually land siege at and hold :)
so im perfectly fine with what you said, btw im still coming at you guys, tell your people kudos on having balls to send actual siege attempt at me, low dbp buy hey.. attempting isnt that bad !
tho i would have to say huge thanks to hrdinajr for ~20k dbp from his cs attempt and other attacks !

@XxCharlie199xX most early conquests in war do not define it, you may be winning only because of the event and mass fliers, after event ends, the real fight will be noted and talked about, i'm undetermined how it is going in 54, but its more than obvious that you and your gold whores are surviving and doing dmg only with fly..

so il be eager to see that score in a month if you/they are still around ;)

btw, im guessing Reaper/LoTR score is pilling up on our side :)

Last time it was the other event buffs, now its this event, after this is over and we are still winning, the second the next event starts it will be because of that event. I love it lol. They have 55 people left we have 12, am I missing something or do they have the same exact event as we do? Does JFL have some sort of secret event or..? Just keep pushing it off, "I love to see how JFL will do after they lose their 20% attack buff", well now we are rolling them harder, keeps calling is gold whores while goats use more gold than we do on fliers easily lol, god I cant wait until we finish up the goats... loudest mouths will get hurt the hardest.

DeletedUser54360

CITY STATISTICS

17/10/17

RIMGROUP 1264 Redemption of The Rim 80 Cities ( New )

PIGGIES GROUP 555

SAVAGE GROUP 982 Includes Waiting List

PN?LN Group 886

TIGR Group 606

REnegades 393

ODIN 265

Punis hers 294

JFL 207

HELLFYRE 203 ( One To Watch )

NONAME GROUP 635 ( Not My Problem )

Draw your own conclusions please..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

BP STATS GROUP

ABP

PNLR GROUP 4198 (000's)

SAVAGE GROUP 3451

RIMGROUP 2810

Piggies Group 2206

DBP

SAVAGE GROUP 2176

PN/LN GROUP 2063

RIMGROUP 1671

PIGGES GROUP 1606

These are the figures. Make of them what you will ///

DeletedUser21287

Just wanted to drop a little friendly reminder for people like Jolly farmer who have been doing nothing but trash talking JFL and doubting us, appreciate that.
Oh the Irony.

4RMlvPCNQ8ua8ss95ZTBYQ.png

jJxq4AbjSdqKRIW_33jzVg.png

pfGjEjurSUiRLtCuhaYWIA.png

l6dGzsyrSmmKvei09Xn20Q.png

Is this dip the 2 players that left for jfl? One that lasted 13 hours lol.

DeletedUser41096

Is this dip the 2 players that left for jfl? One that lasted 13 hours lol.

"lol" must be from the 5 players who left goats to get away from their leadership. You literally have players ghosting just because they don't want to play with the goats. That is beyond sad to see.

DeletedUser21287

"lol" must be from the 5 players who left goats to get away from their leadership. You literally have players ghosting just because they don't want to play with the goats. That is beyond sad to see.

I can't think of 5. Imagine being under our leadership and surviving, winning the war having conquered 3 times the cities you have to leave and go extinct in 13 hours. I would bet that is a record for any player in the history of greppo let alone the number 4 in the world. And this is bad leadership? You should be worried in case we step up to average lol

DeletedUser41096

I can't think of 5. Imagine being under our leadership and surviving, winning the war having conquered 3 times the cities you have to leave and go extinct in 13 hours. I would bet that is a record for any player in the history of greppo let alone the number 4 in the world. And this is bad leadership? You should be worried in case we step up to average lol

Let me help, and I cant imagine being under that leadership, the same leadership who is getting run over currently by an alliance that at one point was 1/9th their size simply due to diplomacy alone. You keep cutting your numbers, remember when there were 90 or so of you, down to 55, 5+ players still in VM... wonder how long you can sustain like this. I'm sure you feel "we will cut the deadweight and then be just like JFL", you are wrong. But I will wait and see what reasons we find when that time comes and you cant explain why your 11 best players cant win a fight against our 11 players.

sfMdbgc1RjqCZyBhdRQT8g.png

DeletedUser21287

Let me help, and I cant imagine being under that leadership, the same leadership who is getting run over currently by an alliance that at one point was 1/9th their size simply due to diplomacy alone. You keep cutting your numbers, remember when there were 90 or so of you, down to 55, 5+ players still in VM... wonder how long you can sustain like this. I'm sure you feel "we will cut the deadweight and then be just like JFL", you are wrong. But I will wait and see what reasons we find when that time comes and you cant explain why your 11 best players cant win a fight against our 11 players.

sfMdbgc1RjqCZyBhdRQT8g.png

I don't come on here bragging about made up stats. There isn't 12 of you. You have more players than we do even when we had 90 (pretty sure we didn't have 90). You simply exclude any losses of you allies, completely disrespecting them. Had you not kicked poni our statistical war with youn would also be in our favour. The ghosts are now taken care of and already 2-3 more cities have come our way. Sky back, holy soon to be. It's gonna be fun.

What is that list of players you are showing?

DeletedUser54360

RIMGROUP 1219

SAVAGE GROUP 1010

PN/LN GROUP 910

NO NAME GROUP 654

TIGR GROUP 623

PIGGIES 593

ODIN 278

Punishers 270

JFL 222

HELLFYRE 205

DeletedUser41096

I don't come on here bragging about made up stats. There isn't 12 of you. You have more players than we do even when we had 90 (pretty sure we didn't have 90). You simply exclude any losses of you allies, completely disrespecting them. Had you not kicked poni our statistical war with youn would also be in our favour. The ghosts are now taken care of and already 2-3 more cities have come our way. Sky back, holy soon to be. It's gonna be fun.

What is that list of players you are showing?

You don't even recognize the list? LOL bud those are people that were in your alliance and left within the last week... hahaha quality comment

DeletedUser21287

You don't even recognize the list? LOL bud those are people that were in your alliance and left within the last week... hahaha quality comment

? I don't understand what you are posting that list for! I could go into detail for each player but others would find it tedious like your spamming with single biremes.

DeletedUser41096

You literally said "I cant think of 5", so I listed the ones who left with that... uh hello?

DeletedUser54360

GROUP CITY STATISTICS 25/10/17

SAVAGE 1141

piggies 885 (Beaten punishers joined reaperz)

PN/LN 990

NONAME 815

TIG TIR 681

RIMGROUP 1280 (Redemption disbanded)

RENEGADES 387

ODIN 354

JFL 265

HELLLFYRE 245

DeletedUser

Do not fear No Name. they feed of internals and have not seen a good war yet. When they do they will be exposed for what they are. Useless!! Only a few good players there and from what I see there is no leadership or any idea of strategy. They are spread thin and could be taken out by christmas or sooner