CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

DeletedUser54360

The group it’s yours and Savage’s, we are just 24 players, try discerning the difference from 90-130 players (groups with 3-4 alliances) and 24-40 players (one alliance).

MP included purely on the basis of their city count.

24 is a group of players just as Rainbow Savage is a group of Alliances. RIMGROUP is LOTR and two other smallish Alliances.

Active cities available to the participants was the point here.

Do you also argue with your own shadow by the way.. What fine hairs do you find to split with that charming fellow ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54384

MP included purely on the basis of their city count.

24 is a group of players just as Rainbow Savage is a group of Alliances. RIMGROUP is LOTR and two other smallish Alliances.

Active cities available to the participants was the point here.

Do you also argue with your own shadow by the way.. What fine hairs do you find to split with that charming fellow ?

. Btw when you want we take more cities from you nub? Hiding behind the walls even in your so called “O55” :)

DeletedUser54984

LOL @WitchunterGeneral

Kamikaze are nothing... not worth your attention...

When did that change? Hahah

Insider knowledge?? Abused?? I’m lost. As I explained 101 Times we didn’t want to be there we didn’t choose to be there, So we left. I don’t see the treachery in that.

I see your way of turning your attention to kamikaze is letting your diplo loose a city to us and replying with SPAM great retaliation I’m impressed. Maybe you’ll slip a cs in somewhere soon? Maybe? Doubtful I know but worth hoping for at least that way you can call it an “OP” LOL

Bring it on WG you’ve a lot of catching up to do to get that conquest record even near even. 1 conquest would be a start!

DeletedUser54360

I am after the World Win and in a position to compete for it . What are you other than Savage lapdogs ?

The EQ kings - I know all of your log in times and going to bed times just from your EQ profiles.

Who can say when things will start rolling our way?At least we have OUR way and are not Lapdogs.

DeletedUser54984

So ow we are not important?? But you just said.... :(
You’ve really made me sad I thought we might see a fight for our latest high profile conquest. It’s no longer just your “new bloods” that should fear us now even your council members are loosing city’s to us like I told you all that time ago we will get to you eventually.. now we are banging on the door. Is anybody home?? Or are you all hiding behind closed curtains

Post a report of me using an EQ ....

And if you didn’t keep turtling up in your home ocean we wouldnt have to. LOL

Daaamn WG

Lapdogs huh... best you got? If I was that concerned with SP I’d be a member ;)

Now get back to that spam “OP” on eff because we know that’s all you got. Not a single CS in sight sad really how Afew players can run rings freely around the “big boys” and there is not a single thing you can do.

Prove me wrong!?

A lot of bark coming from you I bet it took you guys a while to take that one city from font and who knows maybe savage decided to help you guys since taking on smaller players isnt a option anymore.

Either way dont worry guys we will come for you so use this time to cry to savage for help you've been doing that from day one.

And whatever our players do its their busines if they decide to spam poor Effy then its not our problem is it?
Looks like it he cant handle it poor guy Lol

And there wasnt a spam op on effy lol if there was one then there would be way more attacks then 100 :wg:

DeletedUser54984

Iv seen you guys hold sieges or try to and 100 supports would be a great achievement from you lot so let’s no pretend you guys are all about the team Work...

Well let’s face it if you are about team work you would know exactly how long it took us to take that city

2:05hr to be precise from planning to landing cleared and landed by 3 kamikaze players no savage involved

Now if that’s a long time how many months have you been trying to take a single city from us...

Remember the last attempt

LMD landed a cs on me within an hour of killing it the LMD himself was under siege and that was not broken great job! LOL

PTM I suggest you sit back and let daddy answer for himself ;)

DeletedUser55285

A lot of bark coming from you I bet it took you guys a while to take that one city from font and who knows maybe savage decided to help you guys since taking on smaller players isnt a option anymore.

Either way dont worry guys we will come for you so use this time to cry to savage for help you've been doing that from day one.

And whatever our players do its their busines if they decide to spam poor Effy then its not our problem is it?
Looks like it he cant handle it poor guy Lol

And there wasnt a spam op on effy lol if there was one then there would be way more attacks then 100 :wg:
"one city from font"
He the only important player we've taken cities from? Oh.

@WG

Uh i think you know im Australian? Cool? Think you'll find my offline time. Good luck... (its currently 2:30am).

"Kamikazee had the advantage of abused inside knowledge and position over you"
You mean the spy you had in SP that tried to hand-over frontline cities in 044 and colonise into 065 for WW? I think he got what he deserved. We have a large intel bank on most players near us. We got that through attacking and defending... organisation helps... speaking of. Have you managed to kill a cs of ours... successfully?

We getting close to 50-0 on you guys. I'd say maybe 10-15 where contested.
Maybe 5 did it get close. With or without SP support... you make it seem like we ask for support when we don't already have multiple sieges running...

"Which perversely allows you to grow to the point where Typhoo will ditch Savage Savage and run with you for the world win ." (In reference to MP)

When did the small Kamikaze become more of a threat than MP? Why suddenly focus on the alliance that you said you never would before?

WG no-one cares for the bluster at this point.

We are a threat. MP is a threat. Sp is a threat.

LOTR is being canned in. Your players know it and still fight for you. Cool, Loyal. Why do you still bluster and fake around on the forums. You seem to have some hidden phobia of realising the dire situation your in, and try to fend this off through propaganda and akin.

Now lets see some statistics of the eastern side of the map;
Eastern Enemies of LOTR vs RIM GROUP Statistics;

(couldn't find fourth branch for SP)
SP 105 - 100 LOTR
MP 115 - 0 LOTR
KAMI 47 - 0 LOTR

TOTAL
267 - 100
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

IQzFi

And BTW: I EQ you when being attacked in a city which has poseidon... i do it because that town still has like 500 or so fts behind that wall. Not much, could be broken easily. But its less that is in every other city in the region.

Peace x

Bruh that happend in o43 or 44 dont rember.
Good job on taking a city out there, I know it must have been though on you guys.
We cant stack sieges lol we just didint biother to try hard against you.
Have a look in a savage def forum.
And once again if we really put our mind to it we can work together.

DeletedUser55285

Bruh that happend in o43 or 44 dont rember.
Good job on taking a city out there, I know it must have been though on you guys.
We cant stack sieges lol we just didint biother to try hard against you.
Have a look in a savage def forum.
And once again if we really put our mind to it we can work together.
We dont actually have access to their def forum?

Your spy must be lying to you if thats what you've been told....

DeletedUser54984

43/44 erm nope that was 45/55 border a position you felt important enough to send an LMD in the first place (your first and only try at retaliation on kamikaze)

As for savage def tab.. never seen it, don’t Intend to either, I said earlier if I wanted to be SP I would be but we are happy as we are.

Lapdogs or not we are still taking LOTR city’s daily and will continue to.

Let it be known the mighty LOTR coalition cannot stop 7 Lap dogs

DeletedUser48583

@MTEz you clearly share a forum with Savage unless you do all help through MM's. I saw kami get involved with helping savage vs balds few days ago.
I have also saw both of your alliances help each other on sieges on us for example that Font one yesterday alot of savage support incoming.

I have yet to see you guys take on our fighters fully.

DeletedUser54360

Let us return to the subject . We are competing for a world win you are not. It may be your choice but it is still the reality.

You are Lap dogs we are not. We fight on multiple fronts - you strangely fight on only one ?

EffDEEGEE has just admitted that she did misuse her trust in LOTR and spied for Typhoo tea . So dont come the innocent. YOU spied for Typhoo and you sabotage . You cant win or compete to win yourself ..

DeletedUser54984

As eff said earlier he knows people there and works through mails

If they get MM from there to PN is not our problem

I really don’t see how that is your best arguement how 7 players might need a little help holding a siege usually when we have another 2/3 on the go, is that a crime is that your only argument as to how 7 players are taking city’s at will??

“We fight multiple fronts you fight one”
Yup what’s the problem? If we want to look at who fights against the odds it certainly is not LOTR

We might be lap dogs... but

47-0

Enough said

DeletedUser55285

Let us return to the subject . We are competing for a world win you are not. It may be your choice but it is still the reality.

You are Lap dogs we are not. We fight on multiple fronts - you strangely fight on only one ?

EffDEEGEE has just admitted that she did misuse her trust in LOTR and spied for Typhoo tea . So dont come the innocent. YOU spied for Typhoo and you sabotage . You cant win or compete to win yourself ..
No-one takes you seriously if you call me a chick mate. Kind of comical at this point.

And yeah i'll happily pass along info if you abuse the trust of someone. Who then further only seeks to ruin his previous team.

DeletedUser48583

@AliOoops. WG is prob one of biggest team players we have, he does everything for the team. Sometimes ends up winding up wrong people outside of the alliance though. People can say they are personally after a win as its a personal goal. While its also the teams goal.

DeletedUser54360

So ow we are not important?? But you just said.... :(
You’ve really made me sad I thought we might see a fight for our latest high profile conquest. It’s no longer just your “new bloods” that should fear us now even your council members are loosing city’s to us like I told you all that time ago we will get to you eventually.. now we are banging on the door. Is anybody home?? Or are you all hiding behind closed curtains

Post a report of me using an EQ ....

And if you didn’t keep turtling up in your home ocean we wouldnt have to. LOL

Daaamn WG

Lapdogs huh... best you got? If I was that concerned with SP I’d be a member ;)

Now get back to that spam “OP” on eff because we know that’s all you got. Not a single CS in sight sad really how Afew players can run rings freely around the “big boys” and there is not a single thing you can do.

Prove me wrong!?

^ to 8 EQ a day ..

DeletedUser54984

@MTEz you clearly share a forum with Savage unless you do all help through MM's. I saw kami get involved with helping savage vs balds few days ago.
I have also saw both of your alliances help each other on sieges on us for example that Font one yesterday alot of savage support incoming.

I have yet to see you guys take on our fighters fully.

Dude 47-0

Which player do we have to conquer before “we take on your fighters fully”

DeletedUser54360

No-one takes you seriously if you call me a chick mate. Kind of comical at this point.

And yeah i'll happily pass along info if you abuse the trust of someone. Who then further only seeks to ruin his previous team.

You are a spy . Plain and simple . Your earlier outraged protestations of innocence .. They are what is comical. Read back through the threads folks.