CITY and GROUP STATISTICS TOP 12

King Soos

Strategos
i dont really understand your point here?

Im not sure if you saying that if charlie where in our shoes or.... JFL or maybe the amount of cities or...?

We aren't nearly as active nor as gold-trigger-happy as the top players. Havent used any in quite some time... and nowadays with all the events playing without gold means slow progress.... but i make do, and so does my alliance.

Which brings me back to my point, why do you care? 2.5 cities from a nm 3 alliance from the nm 27th alliance per day is not to shabby if you ask me lol.

Because if your trying to take 12 cities with that amount of support every siege will die

well im just surpised how 8k dlu can hold a siege at jfl we had 90% def cities but i guess that was because we were 6 vs whatever

DeletedUser55285

Jokes aside i was like 26/30 cities defence for a bit. Now i think im 75-25.

But i swap a lot

DeletedUser55285

well ur job may get abit harder now some of jfl northeners are joining :) have fun against skip, qwag and quazzie
Meh in grepo terms the challenge isn't holding a siege. Yea they may snipe but they'll probs join the SP front not ours.

Ours leads to their WW islands.. may get there, may not, we will see. I respected JFL members but i dont think they will get what they want from LOTR lol... dont think theres a better option available

King Soos

Strategos
Shouldn't have let Charlie pick a fight.

thats not how it started, One of ur leaders said if Odin and JFL merged they would start coming into ocean 54, then sanj got attacked from u guys and from then on i think we had a fair assumption that you guys would be wanting to pick a war on us so we decided to act on it didnt have much of a choice

DeletedUser54792

We were told point blank by more than one person in your new merged group that part of the merge talks were about fighting us. You guys went from 10 really good players that we respected and were cheering for, but had 0 WW aspirations or interest in moving west to a full alliance complete with what appeared to be a WW cluster, building up more and more cities on the 44/54 border, and with talks of fighting us. The decision was made to go ahead and grab border cities in 54 in case those rumors proved to be true. Better to have a solid front line than be caught with our pants down. Charlie made it clear that he considered that an act of aggression and he was not going to tolerate it. We were pinged in the middle of the night because two of our cities were being attacked by JFL. Tried to talk to Charlie, but he said that it was clear we wanted a fight and there was nothing more to talk about.

All of this could have easily been avoided with simple communication. That isn't entirely JFL's fault, there were certainly some guys on our side that were bored and wanted a fight as well. It is a good lesson that unless you want war, choose who does the talking for you very carefully.