city under siege - how it looks like?

DeletedUser

hi,
i ve been always playing revolt worlds only, but now im on my first conquest world, i understand the first part that city needs to be completely cleared and CS needs to land successfuly but what will happen next?
i as a conqueror will see if any attacks from previous owner are sent to destroy my CS or not? second question: will the previous owner see how many my support is sent to that city under siege? need to have an idea how it looks once the CS lands... and do spells work?
thanks

DeletedUser32565

yes, you will see any attacks coming in (but it wont show flashing crossed swords), you will have to click on the conquest , and yes also, the guy you are conquering will see all the troops you have there.

DeletedUser

1st question: If you click on the takeover icon in your troop movements, you will get a small info screen. Then click on the tab next to it, and you will see all incoming supports and attacks.
2nd question: The defender see's all troops and all movements like you do.
3rd question: Spells work yes

DeletedUser

I don't think you can cast spells on the attacks that are incoming on your conquest, can you?

DeletedUser31057

In revolt world, if you are under attack (normal/ or revolt), you can cast bad spells on the incoming attacks.

In conquest world, I don't know if the owner of the city can cast good spells on the incoming attacks to clear supports lurking on the city under siege.

DeletedUser31057

I landed playing in revolt world Hermonassa (en72), settings are appropriate for me. :)

But still actively playing in world Olympia. :D

So how is Dyme battles, have you started scalping playrs of opposing alliances. :p

DeletedUser40827

scalping players?

To be honest not much is happening in Dymes, not many major or significant happenings or wars yet :D
Mostly hippy and peaceful compared to other worlds

DeletedUser32565

ye MANG, 3 or 4 other alliances ganged up on the ATOMS, you can imagine how that went,,,yes, none of them are around now :)

DeletedUser

Terrahawks are still around :\
Also one of the alliances involved (Adeptus) disappeared due to an awful leadership squad, they've split into Dark Crucible and a bit in Terrahawks as well.
Byzantines were just bored of Dyme as it is a depressingly peaceful world filled with these little aggressions but not huge wars

DeletedUser40827

Oh sorry, I didnt realise that there was a second page. So those are the alliances you are talking about? Byzantine didn't even try anything against atomic, I wouldn't called that a war. Adeptus would be doing brilliantly now if they held their players. Terra have received a backstab from Soldiers of the Abyss which is why their stats aren't looking very good at the moment.

In truth Atomic yes are a decent alliance, but you shouldnt be so cocky as you haven't faced a real threat yet and still the world is early, I mean who expected Stoats to jump up this quickly? Who expected Warpath to suddenly disband?

DeletedUser

Old thread but funny to read when yo see how things have gone since.