Inactive Topic City view back in background

• Thread starter DeletedUser21297
  • Start date

DeletedUser21297

So I have this idea.. Joking, its actually not my idea, but the way it was before last update, and only way it can be change back is if I suggest it as an idea. :)

Proposal:
“City view” window should stay in background when changing towns with click on “City overview”.

Reason:
“City view” window stay closed and in background when you chose other city from city list in left corner of the screen or move to next one with arrows, but it opens (in case you close it) and jumps in front of all other open windows every time other city is chosen with click on “City overview”.

Click on “City overview” is only way (if I don’t want to spend 5 minutes by clicking on arrows or to find city I want among 200 cities in city list) you can chose own city from BBCode from notes, forums, commands overview, trade, attack planner...

Details:
For example, if I want to send more attacks or support from closest cities, and use Attack planer to just sort cities by distance, there is no other way to open other city except with click on “City overview” but then “City view” window jumps in front everything else. That include attack planner, window ready to send support or attack from, .. and can be really annoying moving window around (especially on smaller displays) to find one you need hidden behind, or close it every time changing city that way.

Until last update that window stayed in background, which was fine, as it is big window and easy to select if you want it in front of everything else, and it opens in front of everything else only if you had it closed. So I only suggest to change it back as it was.

Teja