City walls brag thread

DeletedUser

Show em :)
Make an update from time to time and show only athens server city walls

If you can't make a single screenshot covering the entire list then make 2 screenshots and merge them or simply post 2 halfs

1_00000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here ya go.:D
Wall2-17.jpg

Attachments

• Wall2-17.jpg
    Wall2-17.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 25

DeletedUser

not really bragging, just to share, my killed as attacker defender side:
29cujv8.jpg

DeletedUser

that's not athens server dude
Add up the bp on my wall post, then look me up in stats, the numbers listed there will be less than my current bp as a fighter.... /shrug Don't know how to show better proof than that.

DeletedUser

how can you defeat so many in defense and to have so little DBP? you beat more units in defense than i did, yet i have 175k more DBP than you do. i know the status in your walls and your DBP don't match and there are lots of variations in there, but i'm confused right now

DeletedUser

supporting allies/allies supporting you takes a percentage of the bp, unsure on numbers/percentages. Thats the only reasonable explanation i can give, if you would like i can do a skype share screen to prove my wall is correct if necessary.

DeletedUser

am looking at my walls now and i have 62k LS ''defeated'' as a defender that should give me 620k DBP only for that part. we never found out how does the BP sharing work so i guess this stuff, and many other weird ones, are possible

DeletedUser

am looking at my walls now and i have 62k LS ''defeated'' as a defender that should give me 620k DBP only for that part. we never found out how does the BP sharing work so i guess this stuff, and many other weird ones, are possible

Few things i have noted about the bp sharing:
owner of city gets a larger cut, as does owner of siege.

For the supporters it seems to work in this format: it counts the total pop of troops sent, be it land def or br. The person with the most population points of units seem to receive a larger cut than rest of supporters.

Also you have to factor in, the person's city your sieging gets a percentage of the bp you earn defending the cs from the break attempts.

Have not worked out the exact formula yet, too many variables to test.

DeletedUser2595

Im pretty sure the number of units defeated that is shown on the wall is the total number of troops you've killed, but doesn't take into account the BP sharing.

DeletedUser

I have noticed this too. I didn't bother to try and figure out a formula though. But it does appear the the owner of the city when defending does get the bigger share of bp's.

DeletedUser

i started in delhi and before i wad attacked i supported a alliance member and my wall showed i killed exactly what hit my support in the city so i think even if you have 1 sword in a stacked city whatever is killed is added to your wall.

DeletedUser

i guess that would make since but i dont have any idea how they would divi up the Bps other than how wabberjack explained it. thats the best i can come up with.

DeletedUser

city owner gets a small percentage for ownign the city that is being attacked.even with no troops in the city if 1,000 BP is earned he gets under 20 if he has no troops in there (i think he gets what the wall kills)

if you are supporting you get a even share of the pop # of troops you have in the city even if they are not killed.

person who has a cs in city gets a bit more but very little more.

DeletedUser25580

Oh hey. I've got one of these. Look at all those poor militiamen sacrificed. wall.jpg

DeletedUser

ok ok i'll update, left side only of course
View attachment 4918

attachment.php

I think i almost got the attachment deal down, some let me know what i did wrong:D

DeletedUser25249

oh well hope it works

Edit didnt work
xf3w4.jpg