Civil War makes the game more interesting

DeletedUser13647

If Evo split between original Legion and Athenians and the others it would be an even battle I'd say, a war enjoyed by all on the server, a chance for others to rise. Just an idea.

DeletedUser

and what about the players that were not part of either of those alliances

DeletedUser

Do you even know who was original AE vs. LG, calamack...or are you just talking out your bum as usual?

Not going to happen but I'd kinda like to see who you think this fair match up consists of exactly lol

DeletedUser

Shocking!! you think me and Jen the wonder twins will split!! NEVER!! :eek:

DeletedUser

If Evo split between original Legion and Athenians and the others it would be an even battle I'd say, a war enjoyed by all on the server, a chance for others to rise. Just an idea.

Would be much more interesting if the original elite shadows or shadows elite would separate. Just as a test case. They were the core elite alliance.

But we all know it's never going to happen :)

DeletedUser

Would be much more interesting if the original elite shadows or shadows elite would separate. Just as a test case. They were the core elite alliance.

But we all know it's never going to happen :)

Are you still sniffing around?

I think there are only 2 ES players left! seriously??

DeletedUser

Hah, Very funny ! :p I like how people always think Evo will split yet they have no clue we're all just ONE big happy family ! :) It would be very hard for any of us to split into two alliances, and when you say fair exactly what do you mean? Do you think that's the only way you can take Evo down? Why isn't it fair as it is? I mean their are 5 top 12 alliances against Evo, and still can't take us down...Hmm..I don't think theres much hope..Maybe keep dreaming.. :p

Shocking!! you think me and Jen the wonder twins will split!! NEVER!! :eek:

OMG ! That will never happen ! I couldn't lose my Lozza, or Jen ! :eek:
There are several others I couldn't part from either..One reason I had to come back !!! :D

DeletedUser13647

You guys don't get it, original Legion and AE on the same side, vs. the other guys. And now, I was around when Elite Shadows was around Jennesis so I'm not talking out my bum.

DeletedUser

You guys don't get it, original Legion and AE on the same side, vs. the other guys. And now, I was around when Elite Shadows was around Jennesis so I'm not talking out my bum.

Well either I'm really stupid...Or you should go edit your first post. ;)

Well ES may have been around Jennesis..Doesn't look like they did much.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That would make things very interesting indeed. But I dont see it happening. lol. It would be fun to watch though. But I do have beef with 1 member of Evolution at the moment. He seems to have taken a shine to one of my cities. I hope he knows he has a fight on his hands if he wants it. :)

DeletedUser

I guess it's not really beef at all. It is all part of the game anyway. But I look forward to it, in the spirit of the way this game is meant to be played. It's Death Reaper. And yes, I do know how many cities he has, and I have seen attacks from him first hand, which is why I will most likely not be much of a fight for him, but by God I will be some kind of a fight! lol.