Class or NOT? you decide

• Thread starter DeletedUser37100
  • Start date

DeletedUser24139

I seem to remember DefectedUnorthodox getting similar type treatment as Giggsy.......

DU told me that just because he wasn't as "active" as "they" wanted him to be and to hand over the account. While that process was going on they(Krypt) decide to internalized him without any second thought to a players time and money put into the game....just go and internalize an active player for and giggles because they can. I guess it is a pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33941

Amazing how these loudmouths come along year by year !!! Amazing how the loudest fall the hardest year by year !!!

Last year it was Mr Green Olive , ``wannabe leader`` and now this year a few more ........ If you had any clue about leadership , you wouldn`t try and criticize others !!

Obviously Krypt leadership is doing something right ;) Success speaks for itself , keep up the good work !!

Proudly Krypteia :)

DeletedUser37100

where did the NOT in title come from? It doesn't rhyme with CLASS.. It was spelled AS?. It could have easily been ASK,really no reason to tweak it

DeletedUser

I seem to remember DefectedUnorthodox getting similar type treatment as Giggsy.......

DU told me that just because he wasn't as "active" as "they" wanted him to be and to hand over the account. While that process was going on they(Krypt) decide to internalized him without any second thought to a players time and money put into the game....just go and internalize an active player for sh**s and giggles because they can. I guess it is a pattern.

At least they didn't make him look like a spy !

Well at one point he was their number one player... Always wondered what happened to the guy.

Ok we should have bets on who is next :)

DeletedUser

Amazing how these loudmouths come along year by year !!! Amazing how the loudest fall the hardest year by year !!!

Last year it was Mr Green Olive , ``wannabe leader`` and now this year a few more ........ If you had any clue about leadership , you wouldn`t try and criticize others !!

Obviously Krypt leadership is doing something right ;) Success speaks for itself , keep up the good work !!

yea yea whatever makes u sleep at night :)

You are an excellent team and you guys should be dominating all the servers...

Just a small question, when u said success speaks for itself what success are you talking about.. Please enlighten us normal people.

TicTGBg.jpg

DeletedUser7176

Well i know some of the players on both sides of this. I have played with/against some of you on different worlds. I would be shocked to find giggsy70
guilty of any inpropriety, so i dismiss the notion of that completely. Some of you must have either been mislead or jumped to a hasy conclusion is all i can figure. Giggsy70 is no different than the rest of us in that having played awhile he had friends and old enemies that he loves to hate on both sides of any war he finds himeself in. I myself probably talk to the guys i am trying to conquer as much or more than the guys i am fighting with sometimes. Does not mean i won't try my best to rim them. That is the game. If i found myself in dire need i would not hesitate to call on any friends (wherever they may be, as long as it would not conflict with their own alliance obligations). I find it perfectly natural that Giggsy70 would call on friends in the enemy camp to help out when his own people tried to rim him. People need to realize. THIS IS A GAME. it is just like any other. If this were basketball and Giggsy70 was chatting a friend on the other team would you think him a traitor. Probably not. Get some perspective. You kick him off your team why do you hold it against him when he goes over and joins his other friends team. I know some of you Krypts too. Most of you are not the bad guys either.
I do not like low and dirty manuevers. Sounds like this was either a big misunderstanding or possibly a Krypt did do something underhanded here. I withhold my judgement on that without more info. As it stands i would not hesitate to trust Giggsy70 to play with honor and look forward to playing with/against him in the future. Either would be fun and that is why we play.
Side note. I doubt any GOOD players make use of bots, they don't need them. I don't use much gold because i am a sting but i don't hold it against those that do. It is legal.

DeletedUser24139

maybe you should research a bit about who you are talking to. I have led alliances since the beginning of Grepo's existance and have won the WWs three times while always being ranked in the top 10 in all Bp stats.......you Sir are nothing

DeletedUser

maybe you should research a bit about who you are talking to. I have led alliances since the beginning of Grepo's existance and have won the WWs three times while always being ranked in the top 10 in all Bp stats.......you Sir are nothing

...and another thing. You need to know about Dave Y. He's....
chuck_norris_meme_by_katiethefurry-d47b7sr.jpg
:p

DeletedUser

where did the NOT in title come from? It doesn't rhyme with CLASS.. It was spelled AS?. It could have easily been ASK,really no reason to tweak it

Not to sound harsh or anything..I was not really considered whether or not it rhymes with the title. If you have a problem, you are more than welcome to message me otherwise the title is staying as is.

If I have to keep deleting bots talks and profanity, I will be issuing infractions. Just a reminder that you all have agreed to the forum rules.

DeletedUser

images

WHO stole my BOT,TTLE???? i'm so upset everyone keeps stealing them

my finale post for a while, just remember these forums die with out my input, now you guys get to see, U.S setting around in a circle doing some bad things with each other in every post now :D

silence is golden a wise man once said