Pnp Classic US server player

DeletedUser10962

So final boss have been fighting Anunnaki for some time now and there has been a fair amount of trash talk from either side. Now some players (or a player) in Anunnaki I respect but the rest of them mmm not so much but ehy to each their own.

There is one poor fellow who seemed to take things very personally if he was ever attacked. Clearly this was one player who could never be caught offline. So no point trying right he should be allowed to grow unmolested.
lIkiVwf.png

Now to be fair they did eventually land a cs on me... no wall though for some reason he still trash talked me. For reasons know only to himself had a pop at Bison too for "not helping" you make up your own minds looked pretty helpful to me.

n5LOaOI.png
dSdL3jg.png
n5e4nhA.png

This is my favourite the message he sends Bison after Bison breaks the siege

YgqLxIA.png

So that aside and only hitting me when one of their decent players had caught me off he continues to talk smack but then something funny happened. In his attempt to hide his LS he left himself a little bit to open.

YKXaACY.png

How could our valiant hero save face oh because he was already leaving maybe.

sIuDc2o.png

Wait look at the times.... is it possible that this is BS to make up for his noobism being exploited?

fe0a3cf40357e9b6eb7ef150e66c5b26.png

Poor guy must be hard talking yourself up so hard that the first time you get sieged you lose the city and have to run away with your tail between your legs... Oh well I'm sure we'll find ourselves another jester soon.

For the record the current score is the loudmouth braggarts from FB 17 - the loudmouth braggarts from Anunnaki 1

Where did our mighty hero end up?

B3rbGOe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Anunnaki, assemble!! :pro::Angry::supermad:

keyboard-warrior.jpg

DeletedUser2663

I believe a wise man once said, talk , get hit.

EDIT: huh, seems forums have changed since i was here, cant post the whole saying but i'm sure most of you can figure out the missing word

DeletedUser2413

Pssht - you hide the troop count but leave the res lost... anyone with google can tell from the maths that you lost 86.6666666667 harpies.

I like how he shows blue in the one report - what, you throw on pacts to see them easier. ;)

Always good to see some smack talk.

DeletedUser

Nice PNP mate, always love the guy who claims he was leaving anyways after you take a city of his :D

DeletedUser

Pssht - you hide the troop count but leave the res lost... anyone with google can tell from the maths that you lost 86.6666666667 harpies.

I like how he shows blue in the one report - what, you throw on pacts to see them easier. ;)

Always good to see some smack talk.

Your math sure sucks, it's 78, not 86.666666. Nonetheless it was a good kill.

DeletedUser2413

Your math sure sucks, it's 78, not 86.666666. Nonetheless it was a good kill.

It would seem that your sense of humor is lacking every so slightly, yes, I could have divided the favor and got your number... I thought it was much funnier that 39000 stone / 450 *required* - or 156000 wood / 1800... I hope you get the idea. It all leaves you with a crazy fraction of a harpy... or maybe that's cause I always use conscription for the cheaper troops.

Damn it is a shame that a joke doesn't hold when you have to explain it. Yes, a good hit for sure... I wonder if a hit from a joke that comes back and schwacks you in the back of the head after flying over it hurts as much. =P

Sorry Minatomus, thought this was you...
lcZDUYu.png

DeletedUser

It would seem that your sense of humor is lacking every so slightly, yes, I could have divided the favor and got your number... I thought it was much funnier that 39000 stone / 450 *required* - or 156000 wood / 1800... I hope you get the idea. It all leaves you with a crazy fraction of a harpy... or maybe that's cause I always use conscription for the cheaper troops.

Damn it is a shame that a joke doesn't hold when you have to explain it. Yes, a good hit for sure... I wonder if a hit from a joke that comes back and schwacks you in the back of the head after flying over it hurts as much. =P

Yup, no sense of humor. lol
lcZDUYu.png

Lol, I must have no sense of humor because some random person gave you a -rep, yeah seems legit. Funny how you proceeded to send me a link of this said -rep. I guess you're poor at assuming.

DeletedUser22708

And then people wonder why there's a lack of new threads or posts

DeletedUser2413

And then people wonder why there's a lack of new threads or posts

I wasn't going to bother de-railing this thread for the sake of talking about about silly rep, you could have left it with your retort in my reprec'd - or a pm on top of it, but now since that has been accomplished. You're absolutely right as to why this community has died, people new to the community get discouraged when they see threads like this off-topic for the sake of arguing over a side comment.

I'm alright with a couple little minus reps, my rep here is old as the dirt grepo was founded on, it's pretty hard to hurt it anyways as I've had some great times with some really fun people... and will continue to do so. Sorry, I had assumed it was you, I did minus rep you because I had made an incorrect assumption there.

Though my assumption of no humor still stands as I don't find it funny that you're making fun of my asian grandma and the way she happens to pronounce it when she calls me "big boy"... I'm gunna go cry in her lap now. :'(
KI3hdP0.png

This community deserves more P'n'P's like this, so thank you again OP.

DeletedUser22708

3 unsigned minus reps for my post, no wonder new people are afraid to post something. Well done guys

DeletedUser31385

I wasn't going to bother de-railing this thread for the sake of talking about about silly rep, you could have left it with your retort in my reprec'd - or a pm on top of it, but now since that has been accomplished. You're absolutely right as to why this community has died, people new to the community get discouraged when they see threads like this off-topic for the sake of arguing over a side comment.

I'm alright with a couple little minus reps, my rep here is old as the dirt grepo was founded on, it's pretty hard to hurt it anyways as I've had some great times with some really fun people... and will continue to do so. Sorry, I had assumed it was you, I did minus rep you because I had made an incorrect assumption there.

Though my assumption of no humor still stands as I don't find it funny that you're making fun of my asian grandma and the way she happens to pronounce it when she calls me "big boy"... I'm gunna go cry in her lap now. :'(
KI3hdP0.png

This community deserves more P'n'P's like this, so thank you again OP.

This is uncalled for. Personal insulting is just wrong. Whoever made the middle comment, I despise you greatly.

DeletedUser22708

Can someone really be that pathetic that they give out neg reps and sign it by someone else?
Apparently so...

Zabbi sent me this
8QVVlDx.png

Yet when I look at the last rep I gave
WOZXqkG.png

Silly kids

I got your back Zabbi
RSzaIb3.png

DeletedUser31385

Can someone really be that pathetic that they give out neg reps and sign it by someone else?
Apparently so...

Zabbi sent me this
8QVVlDx.png

Yet when I look at the last rep I gave
WOZXqkG.png

Silly kids

I got your back Zabbi
RSzaIb3.png

Has to be some guy with negative rep trying to stir up something.