Pizza-
Sirwackypantz
Tbom9
Smudger
TheLastCrusader
The Smilodon Fatalis
UofLgirl

Requirements:

A decent activity, knowledge of old school or willingness to learn quickly, aggressiveness, a team attitude, and a chill personality. The world might be a month long but we'd like to have fun and keep the drama low.

Recruitment:
if you'd like to start with a group, then contact me for details on here, in game, or on skype @srwrestling2011

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

TSF are you kidding me.. world will last for a month and you require your members to learn quickly.. haha what a joke.. they would need a speed 1 or 2 world to learn the game slowly.. there is no speedy way to learn it and play aggressively in speed 6, its exactly as devs said, this world is for EXPERIENCED players that know the game and can play it under these harsh conditions because simply logging on few times a day wont cut it for this particular world.. and since there is no app, you will need to be logged on all the time on the laptop or pc..

DeletedUser41523

There's lot of experienced players that never played classic. Classic did have a few different aspects to it and was a pretty different game from what it is now. I'm assuming a lot of people are coming for the 6/6. But even if not, this is meant to somewhat chill so i'm open to newer players trying.

DeletedUser54784

Truth be told after so many years of playing i completely forgot what grepo used to look in beta and such start up worlds.. eager to remind myself of the good times, but i would not call it a learning experience.

DeletedUser41523

Right. But you were there, you probably remember some of the big changes that other's wouldn't know. However those changes are pretty easy to teach.
Example: No temple looting, troop farming, etc.

DeletedUser54784

Right. But you were there, you probably remember some of the big changes that other's wouldn't know. However those changes are pretty easy to teach.
Example: No temple looting, troop farming, etc.

if its actually true, there wont be farming villages like they used before battle point villages update either.. but you send troops to loot them and keep mood above 40 or 50 to avoid them being rioted.. which sucked back in the day.. plus lower lvl farms, warehouse..

DeletedUser54471

TSF are you kidding me.. world will last for a month and you require your members to learn quickly.. haha what a joke.. they would need a speed 1 or 2 world to learn the game slowly.. there is no speedy way to learn it and play aggressively in speed 6, its exactly as devs said, this world is for EXPERIENCED players that know the game and can play it under these harsh conditions because simply logging on few times a day wont cut it for this particular world.. and since there is no app, you will need to be logged on all the time on the laptop or pc..
I don't mind noob's joining = food : P

/DK

DeletedUser54784

it was long time since i played with Fontenay.. might drop in this direction with my team :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32682

There's lot of experienced players that never played classic. Classic did have a few different aspects to it and was a pretty different game from what it is now. I'm assuming a lot of people are coming for the 6/6. But even if not, this is meant to somewhat chill so i'm open to newer players trying.

Hope you don't mind me to join here....