Clear The Cancer OP

DeletedUser20688

I had to repost this as a Mod deleted it because I had a swear word in it.

Everywhere I look I am seeing alliances of 30 with 1 or 2 academy's. These leaders of the main alliance brainwash the academy's into thinking that they are doing a good thing and lead them into thinking they have a chance of winning. So academy alliances let me make this clear, you are just being used.

Where are the big boys at?

All the decent alliances

The lone wolfs

We should fight together to take down the cancer's of Grepolis, the MRA's and their academy's will fall to great players and most importantly great team work.

I am calling on a peace pact between alliances who are not creating academy's so we can wipe the cancer clean from our isles.

Once our mission is complete we can go back to how this game was meant to be played.

For those who want to take part in this clean up of the cancer operation contact me personally on skype or via PM

Regards to all

- Corey G

Edited by Kanga: Because replacing letters, but still intending the same word is still masking profanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noobs need alliances too :)

Not everyone can maintain your level of awesomeness.

BTW, I'm still wondering if those are singles you're holding?

DeletedUser20547

Thats right cb:pro:....we noobs need alliances too;) lol

DeletedUser22650

and do you think signing yourselves up as second class citizens is the way to go? its like admitting your inferior to the snobs in your main alliance, and if they were really that decent they would just conquer you aswell as everyone else who didnt make the cut

DeletedUser

Conquering people is mean, what kind of monster are you?:eek: Can't we all get along? :)

DeletedUser20688

Yeah be part of an alliance, not an academy.

I have one big alliance helping out with this so far, more are welcome.

DeletedUser

Btw 24f has ridden itself of its academy guys, i told you it was only temporary and i was right ;)

DeletedUser

this is ridicules.. this is a game. we should all enjoy the game and not fight this is not a war game. This is a sim city game. Please lets all get together and form 1 big giant alliance where we can all build wonders and then live happily ever after.

DeletedUser20547

:heh: Who are you and what have you done with the Omi pitbull??........:pro:

DeletedUser25446

this is ridicules.. this is a game. we should all enjoy the game and not fight this is not a war game. This is a sim city game. Please lets all get together and form 1 big giant alliance where we can all build wonders and then live happily ever after.

Now I get it, he thought he was posting in the Hyperborea forum. LOL

DeletedUser

Inorite? who knew care bears had such sweet rides. I'm waiting for Xzibit to come in and add a TV and NoS to that board.