Cliches! Anyone?

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I was just wondering if other players are having similar problems on Beta, a good 20 of my members are complaining of not being able to login for days at a time and then others having serious problems with writing things as 'internal error' comes up. We have even lost some big members who were very active and are surprised at it as they would have been mature players who communicated well. A few have contacted tech support but the answers are slow to come if at all when they do the messages are short.

Are any other alliances reporting this?

NN

DeletedUser

I had some problems with a blank screen after login - I had to hit F5 to get the screen to appear. But that was a few weeks ago and seems to been rectified. I suspect it was a date issue with their files, so the cache wasn't picking up changes.

I haven't had anyone here complain either forum wise or MSN/Skype/FB. But I have seen a increase in inactivity in nearby alliances - maybe you aren't the only ones?

DeletedUser

I've had the same problem recently as well as another alliance mate. A lot of it has to do with the browser cache but this shouldn't be happening at all. Its an error in the code for Grepolis and should've been picked up within days of the first time it happened.