Clive

DeletedUser

If you were asked to describe Clivestraddle in one sentence what's it gonna be?. :cool:

WARNING: Take care not to hurt his ego !! {whispers} I heard he's a god!!!!

DeletedUser

you taking drugs ? lol
clive is a good player dont get me wrong
but is in no way great or amazing haha

DeletedUser

you taking drugs ? lol
clive is a good player dont get me wrong
but is in no way great or amazing haha

you are absolutely correct...just change two words....drop NOT...substituted AND for OR

its interesting that people "ran off because it was boring - to go where - WW worlds where the main skill is playing FARMVILLE....

the BIGGEST alliance will always win in WW worlds - its just a game where you play total defense and pump resources into one city as fast as you can - very little positional strategy and almost no tactical thinking involved

DeletedUser19042

the BIGGEST alliance will always win in WW worlds - its just a game where you play total defense and pump resources into one city as fast as you can - very little positional strategy and almost no tactical thinking involved

That would be incorrect.
Biggest alliance does sometimes win, but far from always. On some other worlds (Theta for example) a 60 -member alliance won against an 100 - member alliance. So, not always buddy. Just sometimes.

To win the world wonders you just require world's biggest simmers. And that's it. I would prefer 'winning' by standing at the n*1 ABP. ;)

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
That would be incorrect.
Biggest alliance does sometimes win, but far from always. On some other worlds (Theta for example) a 60 -member alliance won against an 100 - member alliance. So, not always buddy. Just sometimes.

To win the world wonders you just require world's biggest simmers. And that's it. I would prefer 'winning' by standing at the n*1 ABP. ;)

Can you name any other world where that happened? If not Theta was just a coincidence :p

DeletedUser

yes xi Order of chaod 67 members vs s.h.e.i.l.d And TNK 100 members + there 2 sisters allinces so 300 members verser 67 members they had 5 compleated WW OOC took 4 from them and when the world finished had 5 WW compleated to Sheild and tnk's 2

also lota the death crusaders had 6 compleated Ww but phenomenom came back and took 5 from them and won the world with 4 compleated.
and in that case the death crusaders had 1 sister alliance and 4 pacts helping them :) whilst phenomenom fought the dirty dozen and tdc and co ;)

so there you go i aint jus a pretty face
although OOc have still never been announced winner's

and clive the only actual true member of the OOC we started and founded is riggamortice.
WW we left as they felt to easy come on within 6 months OOc had full control of all oceans near by no challange at all

DeletedUser

can you honestly say that an alliance such as ours - seven highly active players could stand a chance in a WW world

if you said YES....liar liar

DeletedUser

7 players no that would take no playing just constant farmville

DeletedUser

thats why i hate WW worlds....it is all about how big the alliance is over the quality of the players

seven players against three MEGA alliances is a lot more fun - especially when you are kicking their butts

DeletedUser

X amount of players that have no life. That do nothing aside from play Grepolis. Pathetic much.

DeletedUser32373

X amount of players that have no life. That do nothing aside from play Grepolis. Pathetic much.

Why don't you just be quiet. You're just mad that they're whooping you guys and you cant take ONE of their cities. That's what defeat tastes like, noob.

DeletedUser

Why don't you just be quiet. You're just mad that they're whooping you guys and you cant take ONE of their cities. That's what defeat tastes like, noob.

Hold on. I'll get you a dictionary so you can look up for the definition of Mad.

P.S. I'm not with any of the alliances that are fighting Clive and his buddies. Shows how much you know.

P.P.S. I can guarantee that I have more Grepolis knowledge than you.

DeletedUser

Not that I like to brag, but P.P.P.S, I can guarantee that I have more Grepolis knowledge than you.

Edit- Awkward and unintentional necro, blame Pushty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hold on. I'll get you a dictionary so you can look up for the definition of Mad.

P.S. I'm not with any of the alliances that are fighting Clive and his buddies. Shows how much you know.

i hate to correct you at this juncture but we are fighting EVERY alliance - you might be too far from us..for now..but one day you will be our enemies...we detest pacts...

DeletedUser19042

Not that I like to brag, but P.P.P.S, I can guarantee that I have more Grepolis knowledge than you.

Edit- Awkward and unintentional necro, blame Pushty.

I seriously lol'd for this. I'm pretty sure you have to search the answers on my questions on the wiki..oh..damn..you wrote it. lol

DeletedUser

CABZ! OoC ruled in XI , when we started the alliance we were 13 players against 3 big alliances (300+)
And we still took city's :p