Pnp Clockmare aren't funny.

DeletedUser

15z1202.jpg

2e1dc07.jpg

Remember, remember, the 10th of November.

This is my 1600th post aka one my final 5 post for reasons that I will get infracted for explaining. I'll continue to use the forums but not post, in other words, I will -rep and SIGN it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you didn't had problems, you should have told us about them, i didn't thought you will realize those weren't jokes.

DeletedUser30281

If you had a problem mate you should have just filled in 'Appraisal and Complaints form 11C', I would happily have provided you with the fax address of someone with the authority to give you approval to retrieve a copy of form 11C from the alliance printing-press.
I thought you realized it was all de-humanizing, bureaucratic, target-orientated profiteering?

DeletedUser

Exciting nonpolitical developments!

sors you just love long and hard farewell message don't you :p

DeletedUser30281

Sors is re-building New Bailey. I knew you were Angolan ))
Sad day for 'Clockmare aren't funny

DeletedUser

Indeed, November 10th is the perfect day for rebellion

I've been waiting a long time for this :D

DeletedUser

Hehe,

Too many clocks incoming to really call it a friendship, don't you think?

DeletedUser

Hehe,

Too many clocks incoming to really call it a friendship, don't you think?

Only 3 shirtless chicks attacked you as far as i know. But i love you sexy :)

Sors is re-building New Bailey. I knew you were Angolan ))
Sad day for 'Clockmare aren't funny

Dem Angolian chicks, i will be their waffle and they will be my chocolate.

DeletedUser

I sabotoged some sucker alliance this week, feels good doesnt it Strike.

On topic- wow, two in one week? RIP clocks.

DeletedUser3393

Sors, your sense of humor is bigoted and self centered. Enjoy the rim my ex-friend!

DeletedUser

this is exactly how like the other guy started a thread. Is this some kind of joke?? sors left and joined the clockmare again.

DeletedUser

this is exactly how like the other guy started a thread. Is this some kind of joke?? sors left and joined the clockmare again.

no it's not a joke, jokes are not allowed in clockmare

"Stupid humor from a coward"
when you -rep me, pls leave your name :)
so, who left this one?

DeletedUser31852

This was just a joke from Sors, imitating and satirizing Carpe's exit of Clocks,
None the less, CM is now 3d...

DeletedUser

This was just a joke from Sors, imitating and satirizing Carpe's exit of Clocks,
None the less, CM is now 3d...

seems like an empire is crumbling. members leaving and joining vandetta. maybe many of them will leave and vandetta will be like selected group of elite players from clocks. and what kind of a name is deep penetration?? it weird. couldnt they find some other name?? this name is a sick joke.

DeletedUser

Only 3 shirtless chicks attacked you as far as i know. But i love you sexy :)

Dem Angolian chicks, i will be their waffle and they will be my chocolate.

lol@ this -

sors, I think you might have missed a guy fawkes reference somewhere or another but I'm not sure - maybe "V for Vendetta" was PG13 so you weren't allowed to see it:p

DeletedUser

seems like an empire is crumbling. members leaving and joining vandetta. maybe many of them will leave and vandetta will be like selected group of elite players from clocks. and what kind of a name is deep penetration?? it weird. couldnt they find some other name?? this name is a sick joke.

looks like i am irritating someone. lol

DeletedUser

lol@ this -

sors, I think you might have missed a guy fawkes reference somewhere or another but I'm not sure - maybe "V for Vendetta" was PG13 so you weren't allowed to see it:p

ty.... LOLOLOL PG13 :D

I got 2nd negative rep for one of my coments, still not signing them though :/

DeletedUser

i up repped you to help balance it arch, though I don't really understand what rep is or what it matters for.... o.0