Clockmare wants you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

FP2529-STAR-WARS-vader-needs-you.jpg

Are you a big boss waitin' to flex your muscles with the big boys and girls? Well come on down and join Clockmare.

manpower.gif

Are you ready to become a star?! Join our all star group and receive a title as well as a plaque.

super_star_20.jpg

Location = Within 6 hours of biremes.

Abp requirement: 8000 and above

City requirement: 7 and above

Forum: Need to take part in both externals and internal

Personality: Funny/helping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

this is sad. Clocks putting up a add? i thought you had 49 players already?

DeletedUser

I'm not expecting anyone to actually sign up, just did it for the hell of it.

DeletedUser18636

=)) hahaha

Can I join?

But I will need Founder rights right away!!!! :D

DeletedUser31161

romefather you're not cut out for this line of work. if you let me join i will promise to do everything for the better of the alliance... ;)

DeletedUser

Words will not come when I saw this.

DeletedUser

Can I please join? I think clocks have most internal takeovers from all alliances so it would be nice to be with you for a while to easily conquer few towns :))

I promise I'll stop being noob :)

DeletedUser

Can I please join? I think clocks have most internal takeovers from all alliances so it would be nice to be with you for a while to easily conquer few towns :))

You're too nooby sorry. Clockmare takes on the big boys whilst you lot take on the little guys such as Knights, SUPERSTAINS 11, --Actium Elite-- etc so don't take about easy towns.

Score is 8-1 to us.

DeletedUser

You're too nooby sorry. Clockmare takes on the big boys whilst you lot take on the little guys such as Knights, SUPERSTAINS 11, --Actium Elite-- etc so don't take about easy towns.

Score is 8-1 to us.

Rofl, I see real affection is florishing here :)
Breath, it was just a friendly cheeky nudge

DeletedUser

Yeah but this is not PnP :) but no surprise you're gaining some successes against isolated towns in galaxy far far far away :)

anyway 8:2 :)) AA must love us

DeletedUser

Hey, those are NOT easy takeovers... There is a lot of serious fighting that goes on inside the alliance...

AA just wrestled a city from my cold dead fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.