Clockmare wants you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, those are NOT easy takeovers... There is a lot of serious fighting that goes on inside the alliance...

AA just wrestled a city from my cold dead fingers...

cold dead fingers? Have you heard of central heating? :)

Has he launched his militia nukes? :)

DeletedUser3393

Yeah but this is not PnP :) but no surprise you're gaining some successes against isolated towns in galaxy far far far away :)

anyway 8:2 :)) AA must love us

10-2, and if I remember correctly I took 2 cities from your players with another 7 SG on the SAME ISLAND and about 20 SG+DRM on the 2 islands next to it...

I love you guys beyond words.. I knew my skill wasn't enough for me to catch Carpe.. but with the BP you throw at me, I will catch him soon! Watch out Carp!

DeletedUser

I like my flying archers very much they attack noobs in a nooby way.

DeletedUser18636

Back to the topic, please.

Flying catas and militia nukes are topics strictly related to Clockmare's leadership. And these special weapons are secretly handed to SG and are only used in fights with clocks. Since this is related to Clockmare and/or one of their current leaders (WOULD REMAIN NAMELESS) I don't see how this goes off topic. :D

just kidding, or do I? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a recruitment thread, not a spamming thread. If you want to spam about Clockmare, take it to the Proasteion.

My judgment is not up for debate.

DeletedUser20688

Anyway back on topic, from this thread we have had no one apply. I don't think anyone in Actuim's 044 and 054 have muscles hence the lack of interest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said Pushty, my forums :D

I think it's because we've recruited all the muscles already, thought we might get lucky and find something!

DeletedUser

I'm closing this thread due to recent actions. If you want to act on the content of this thread, contact the involved party either via PM or in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.