Closing Delta

DeletedUser

Now after the Harbingers (congratulation guys) won here in Delta, does anybody know how long it will remain opened until it will be closed?

DeletedUser

That depends how active the player stay, I think less than 300 active players is the cut off. - If the players stayed active it could last for years in thoery.

DeletedUser5270

I was under the impression that the world will be open until an alliance gets all 7 wonders before they look to close a world.

I don't think Delta will close any time soon as I think it would be really hard for any alliance to get all 7 wonders.

DeletedUser28972

I was under the impression that the world will be open until an alliance gets all 7 wonders before they look to close a world.

I don't think Delta will close any time soon as I think it would be really hard for any alliance to get all 7 wonders.
You thought wrong world not closing before you go madam going to skin you to the bone

DeletedUser15049

jimmy - response is on top 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the server were to close who would be number 1? Number 1 alliance is DoA. Judging by the current round of attacks on IoA I doubt more than 30 Harbingers are active in any meaningful way and it certainly ties in with the number that get free holidays courtesy of the mods.

DeletedUser

I think that the 1st gen Warrior Servers should be reopened. I miss the old fights like the Huns and DoA vs EOTD and Harbs and with so few players we can't make huge wars like before...

DeletedUser

'Only ones 'Staying on the Harbs' are those few players in O58, and two of those NEED to get back to IoA immediately, our guys smile when those two send attacks because they know its easy BP's'

Nevermind don't send them to IoA they teach the same tactics there as in DoA. 'Judging by the current round of attacks on' Harbs I doubt more than 1 know how to attack properly. Wasn't IoA 'suppose' to be the best TA in Delta?

DeletedUser18613

ummmmm why was my post taken down? there was nothing bad in there?
infact there are much worse ones still in here?

DeletedUser

Now after the Harbingers (congratulation guys) won here in Delta, does anybody know how long it will remain opened until it will be closed?

I think you people need to take over the Top Alliances first before congratulating yourselves.

DeletedUser

I think you people need to take over the Top Alliances first before congratulating yourselves.

Ok congratz, DOA knows how to invite a bunch of people and turn into and MRA....Honey Badgers just can't compete in that field i guess...

DeletedUser

IoA is the best teaching alliance but there's no guarantee that players in it listen advice. Pretty much every alliance that has been classed as a training setup was modeled on IoA, even Harbingers relied on my advice when setting up Omen. As for Harbs the only attacks that have been consistently successful were against Gazakian (who ignored my advice to move out of the Harbs area).

The fact of the matter is that delta is slowly decaying and has been for over a year and without player number growth to replace losses sooner later all training alliances fold into their parent. I simply do it on my terms as one day even IoA will fold.

DeletedUser18613

i happen to agree with you badnight, all alliances will have to come to an end one day. as delta gets smaller alliances need to pull players in from other sources. and as for loosing cities there are always plenty of ghosts and inactive to keep you going.
but its hard to say an alliance like honey badgers are not winning the war! havent seen them take a back wards step yet, it would be a scary sight if there were 20 more of them

jack116798

Phrourach
Do DOA want an award for being the best MRA ?. or for taking the most ghosts ? . you lost the WW race & now just sim .
so when are you going to attack ?, still waiting .

DeletedUser

but its hard to say an alliance like honey badgers are not winning the war! havent seen them take a back wards step yet, it would be a scary sight if there were 20 more of them

I agree that HB are making an significant impact, can that be called winning the war? Don't think so. However, if they had 20 more of them they would be like any other alliance.

Do DOA want an award for being the best MRA ?. or for taking the most ghosts ? . you lost the WW race & now just sim .
so when are you going to attack ?, still waiting .

We do not want anything from you Jack. Do not need an award for being the best, best means best. Taking most ghosts? Really? I say go check out the stats. Just sim? lol