Pnp C'mon BB!

DeletedUser45380

Sorta skirmishes going on now. most of the players are still too small to conquer other players at this point

DeletedUser44856

Yea give it a few days and the world will really kick off soon ;)

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
yeah skirmishes call them that also bb and zep are allied together, the two big mra's allied together whats all that about with their academies that roughly 440 players all allied with each other mmmmm, makes you wonder what they are going to do, when everyone starts attacking them, how many will try and fight and how many will run, i will be generous and say thats about 10% of the world all joined together in perfect harmony, anyone told them yet this is a war game or should we just let them figure it out for themselves.

DeletedUser44027

Don't you dare... I like when they line themselves up for slaughter :p

DeletedUser44856

Oh dezzle, you only know slaughter when it occurs to you ;)

DeletedUser46368

Save me some meat. I am hungry and I need to eat some good BP when I am ready. If not, I will eat Dez, either way, noob or Dez, is the same thing :p

DeletedUser19554

I like the fact that BB II has more points and just a few less bp than BB lol

DeletedUser34812

I love rookies they keep the game funny,
they rage more about if you spy or attack them than if they lose their city -_-,
rep up pal just because we need more fun on here plus i will pick a few fights my self heheh

DeletedUser

Hi Marble how goes it in your ocean, i wonder what ever happened to real academy's that actually trained players before they joined the main alliance, oh yes i know, i started one haha. ;)

Okay guys, give me your best verbal shots about it, come on you know you want to....:cool::p

DeletedUser

atalanta,zuretha,europhon,leonidas & BACK TO ATALANTA.
ANY REASON WHY no HERACLES????
GONE ON VACATION PERHAPS??????????????
the cynical might suggest that not putting up a particular hero might frustrate some to SPEND GOLD on getting another offered!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm?

Leonidas again,,,,,atalanta again again??,,,,urephon again

Heracles IS a MYTH.

Last edited by a moderator: