Pnp C'mon BB!

DeletedUser46368

Wow, is this for real? I wish I was there to get those juicy BP :(

DeletedUser44250

why do all the other players get the sword nukes :( me wants ! lol what a fun game it isn't about the wars we face but the wonderful PnP posts :D

DeletedUser44027

Oh, my island is the best. Either we've got point-whores, or inactives, or sword nukes, or people who conveniently attack you every three hours (how thoughtful, I can get my militia back up :D), and obviously can't tell your offline time. Great fun although I've noticed more and more of them quitting :(

DeletedUser46368

Dez, they were right, lol. You are a politician and a pig. For me, a pig is better than a politician.

DeletedUser44027

What can I say? My enemies can rim me in grepo, but they can't shut me up here :p

Btw, I got six messages, two from BB2 members, and four from ZEP members, telling me how disgusted they were with BB because of this. Success! :D

DeletedUser19554

What can I say? My enemies can rim me in grepo, but they can't shut me up here :p

Btw, I got six messages, two from BB2 members, and four from ZEP members, telling me how disgusted they were with BB because of this. Success! :D

LOL you should mass mail this link to all BB2 and see what responses you get. Also you could start a war between stoats and BB and you guys could make BB look silly unless you lose :p

C'mon give all of us a show.

I'm still waiting for a Unwritten Symphony, Kryptiea war in Kaetane and it still hasn't happened maybe the superpowers on this world could fight it out faster.

DeletedUser44027

1.) someone already did that for me :D

2.) well, we're already kicking their , so there's no need for a war. Just look at the ABP stats. BB is sucking hard :p

DeletedUser19554

2.) well, we're already kicking their , so there's no need for a war. Just look at the ABP stats. BB is sucking hard :p

LOL nice work.

Has ZEP x3 done anything yet either? lol

DeletedUser44027

I doubt it, those were just normal members. Still, it's nice to know a good bit of propaganda can still help. Now I'll have to move on to Bunniez, BB is pretty much done, their BP is just miserable. Gotta keep up with modern targets ;)

DeletedUser38224

Kicking their Comma?

:D