Beginner Cnc please :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser27793
  • Start date

DeletedUser27793

aizenf.png

This is one of the sig i made today and plz note I am a beginner ;)
btw I used Gimp
constructive commenting is welcomed :)

DeletedUser

Can you post the stock image as well?
Hard to CnC when we don't actually know what you've done to the image ;)

DeletedUser

The abstract bits are really good. I'm not a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but I can imagine one would say that the middle top area is a bit bare. :)

Great work though. :D

DeletedUser27793

here is the render
renderaizen.png
[\spoiler]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

really good flow; atmosphere, blending, depth need work.
lighting is nonexistant. colors are bland or disorganized.

also, this

and more importantly, this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I stronglyy think that u started with a hard render. By any means, I am not putting you down, but you need to go a tad simpler, just to get the feeling.

1. The BG , u chose, is good, but on the right side of your work, where u have god knows what, is not ok.
2. Some colors, which are used, are not even in the picture at all. ( blue, purple, cyan,red)
3. The render ( the asian dude) is drawn in a hard style, the fx, which u put, do not blend very well.
4. I understand what are you trying to do, but u need to practice a little more. My truthful advice, is to go a tad simpler, just to get your hands dirty.

Please post more samples of your progress and we can advise u some more.

p.s. Please don't take this CnC as discouraging one!!

with respect,
max.

DeletedUser40572

You should work alot more with your effects, most of your effects dont fit well. With this render you should use smudge effects and more brown/warm colors. These colors dont look good at all.

ok rendering of the render..

Next time try to make the whole image like one, use colors that suit the picture. The colors on this signature dont look good at all :heh:
I havent tried Gimp but i now that you just have to make alot of picture to get better, i have worked with photoshop in nearly 7 years now, and im still learning new techniques and tricks all the time :D