Coalition against PGM

DeletedUser40747

PGM--- will not be here till the End :D
we may see new alliances Like TVG :D soon

Lol i told you .. my prediction is always right . They are just a group of heavy gold users .. :D
Next Prediction is

055- Soon will be "The land of Ghost "

:pro:

DeletedUser20415

that manti gold guy is funny I give u that hahahahahahaha ... the rest didnt change they are still garbage.

Dont worry manti guy I am not really frustrated I am having lost of fun sniping all you guys CS :)

Having fun killing our dead weight :p (PG number 5 now ... more to come ! :D )

but a wise friend told me yesterday:

You cant argue with a fool, becoz first he take you down to his level, and then he beat you with experience ;)

*Adasko*

Phrourach
ehh coalition all time crying :) many players leaving lindos but coalition don't win war and i thinking they don't have a chance to do this they can go to new server

DeletedUser40747

i thinking they don't have a chance to do this they can go to new server
Its Clear that you are so much frustrated when writing this :D and you still thinking lol??? i am sure you will be NO 1 but please not here
this server is already set :) Thanks for leaving out :pro:

DeletedUser43437

Cyaphas .. if I could just show you how bad, bad and low king deepu was talking to his friends and enemies .
trust me you wont mention the word calm down .
he was calling names and saying bad things -trust me very bad- to one of our player's late mother .

Now can you deny that deepu ?
he just turn against his friends and alliance and left the alliance damaging our wonder there .
he just cant be tusted at all . I helped him a lot when he was a small player then he just bite my hand .
some players are just a disgrace to grepolis and humanity on general .

DeletedUser

I'm not taking sides in this and I'm not going to excuse either side. I don't think any conduct requires this kind of behavior, and be sure, I've been on the receiving end of some rather unkind sentiments. Still doesn't excuse acting like this.

That's why I think both sides should calm down.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Its Clear that you are so much frustrated when writing this :D and you still thinking lol??? i am sure you will be NO 1 but please not here
this server is already set :) Thanks for leaving out :pro:

hahahaha it's only game, fun but i know grepolis it's your life and you must everyday crying if you alliance lost city on PGM profit :) i leave from all server's and for now never back to this game if INNO don't change policy
now you can only write here your crying :p now i go to my gf and i dont have time to your bedauern

and i dont need here top 1 in attack or eco( bob) ect. I was here playing with many friends, do you understand? PGM it's a family :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser38277

I think u guys should stop. The only thing u realize writing about "king" is only to feed his sick imagination.Does not worth trust me.And as long as u guys keep mentioning him he will think is a VIP :eek:

DeletedUser27700

Chill out guys. Someone be productive and update the scores please

DeletedUser

FE 23 PGM or whatever they are choosing to call themselves now 7

Of course there are those who will claim that the FE count is skewed but grepostats doesn't care about that :cool: