Pnp Coalition against Unstable Connections

DeletedUser31161

dude yours was 500 words, and junk about the us senate and junk about revenge and big words. mine is short and deadly

mine
little_miss_death_custom_text_iphone_5_cases-r22971cfc55f441e7be6429b68458adbf_80cs8_8byvr_512.jpg

yours
images

DeletedUser25746

Let me get this straight

You just compared his to what some people would consider one of the top works in the past 300 years and yours to a cutsie cell phone protector mad some where in china for under a dollar.

That is probably the worst insult I have ever seen.

DeletedUser31161

LoG, NE, Immortals (NWO Disbanded) vs. US and maybe 1 other not announced yet... sorry you will have to get your own spys

DeletedUser31161

on which side. if you have some more allies please tell me and i will post it on here

DeletedUser

on our side, It was just the way you kept going on about how US was standing strong against the world with enemies on every side sounded like more than three of us to me.

DeletedUser33530

Well those are the three in the north. The south is a different story.

DeletedUser

SO ....another one bite the dust...

U.S. lost another city .....Thanks all

you're new to that game ? Yeah, ppl conquer and lose cities. All that matters is who've done more damage at the end of the war and which ally survived ...

DeletedUser

you're new to that game ? Yeah, ppl conquer and lose cities. All that matters is who've done more damage at the end of the war and which ally survived ...

But the damage is done by taking cities, so this is a step in the right direction for us. Good job B 72

DeletedUser33530

O no not one city! The horror. You not seriously bragging about 1 city right? Once a side gets 10 cities in a day then they can talk.

DeletedUser31161

TCoCN has gotten the first win. Score: US: 0 TCoCN: 1

DeletedUser

You guys ruined my whole day ... 1 city ... i was having nightmares about that city ...
P.S. did you organized a fiesta or something to celebrate that VICTORY and why i wasnt invited ?

DeletedUser

So you took one city. Big Deal. You took a second off Taras. Still big deal. We can just replace Taras' cities with safe cities in O45 and O55 thus freeing up slots for other players.

DeletedUser33530

We are only counting cities taken after the official war started right.