Pnp Coalition against Unstable Connections

DeletedUser31161

i know of a couple sieges that are going on and nearly ended and have high high support

DeletedUser

If you are going to count do it properly on cities actually taken, grepostats shows that you have taken two cities since the war started on the 30th.
We have taken 3 since the war has started and you have taken 2. You cant count seiges untill they have finished.
Sorry to sound patronising but if you are to do this at least do it right.

DeletedUser

Well, you guys are going to lose more. At least two in the coming days. And penguin is doing it right. It's actually 4-3 tho. But we have 4, with two under siege. And you guys have 3. And btw, our side includes our allies as well.

DeletedUser31161

i'm sorry i count sieges on our side because my info comes from the conquest thing in the alliance overview. because some players are still at 1 city and will usually be kicked if they loose that 1 city i count sieges because then i can't tell if we took a city. but i do count actual wins of the other side because that is easier to catch on. inactives count

DeletedUser31161

siege in a CoCN city by allie. If the siege is broken will redo the current stats for now. 5-3

DeletedUser

Since the war has started we have taken 4 cities and have more currently under-conquest. You however have taken 3, 2 from NE and 1 from Immortals the ones your talk about do not show. Sorry I don't see how you do it counting your possible conquest since if you are then we will be close to 15 by now at least. If you are trying to say we are booting members who get cs in cities then you can again look on grepostats see who each alliance booted out and 'if' they lost a city who they lost it too then you can work out scores for each side that way!

DeletedUser

00small. you guys don't have 15. keep dreaming...

And idk how we got 5. In my opinion, score is 4-4 based on current conquests underway. Who know, maybe I'm missing something though

DeletedUser

15 is if we counted all the seige's that nearly finished but got killed or cs's we currenty have the correct score is 4 - 3

DeletedUser31161

i am now using grepolis stats. anyways i am counting US's allies too. and it is Immortals NE and LoG's losses

DeletedUser

Lol. If that's the case, New Era will really drag down the CoCN. With all those cities in O45 and O55, mmmm ;)

We already knocked down two, and one more under siege!

But this is going to be a high scoring game. I guess we jointly will take the milestone of first little war, so I guess, congrats, noobs, gauls, reapers, and spartans!

DeletedUser33530

Lol. If that's the case, New Era will really drag down the CoCN. With all those cities in O45 and O55, mmmm ;)

We already knocked down two, and one more under siege!

But this is going to be a high scoring game. I guess we jointly will take the milestone of first little war, so I guess, congrats, noobs, gauls, and spartans!
well its one week in and so far no major offensives, invasion, or ops for that matter. I really hope the leaderships of the alliances involved pick up the pace a little bit and start really attacking.