Pnp Coalition against Unstable Connections

DeletedUser33530

I have a couple comments but I'll start by saying what the hell we got two LOG cities! Lol I'm honestly shocked. Second, this really disappoints me that my perfect 3 to 1 conquest ratio is ruined. Thirdly, OK I trust you scores but double check NE I though we listed more to them than LOG. Finally, my famous rebuttal.... I'm pretty sure all of these conquest are in tri-alliances oceans so they could land Cs there a lot faster than we can support these guys so that explains the high score for LOG. For NE like I said I thought it was higher so same explanation as for LOG. Immortals I still wonder why you guys let them into this tri-alliance, their score is nothing compared to LOG (who I believe runs the show) and them and new era control the same land so they should be at war. Well that my two cents which likely only been will read but he isn't getting anymore silver for it :p

DeletedUser

I've just counted through them again... a few times. And those are definitely the scores at the minute.

The immortals may not be scoring as well as the rest of us but they play their part, and more of your CS's sent at them mean less we have to deal with.

I'm pretty annoyed that you guys got two of ours, but our ratio's are still looking good.

From near the start of my time in LoG I wanted us to go to war with New Era, they were in our ocean and one of their less active members was on my island. But we didn't and now they are valued allies, funny how things work out. I know what you mean though, based purely on how things look on the map I would have fully expected us to be at war with NE.

DeletedUser

I know what you mean though, based purely on how things look on the map I would have fully expected us to be at war with NE.
You will be once WW's roll around and one or the other looks like they can win.

DeletedUser33530

I've just counted through them again... a few times. And those are definitely the scores at the minute.

The immortals may not be scoring as well as the rest of us but they play their part, and more of your CS's sent at them mean less we have to deal with.

I'm pretty annoyed that you guys got two of ours, but our ratio's are still looking good.

From near the start of my time in LoG I wanted us to go to war with New Era, they were in our ocean and one of their less active members was on my island. But we didn't and now they are valued allies, funny how things work out. I know what you mean though, based purely on how things look on the map I would have fully expected us to be at war with NE.
Well if it makes you feel better the cities we got were probably in 055 kind of like you have gotten like 90% of our cities in 054. Really though who lost those cities? Also eventually you will have to fight NE and Immortals if you live that long :) just to be fair there. To be honest i would have preferred that you guys didnt break our pact and we just went on with you guys moving north and us moving south without the stalemate war. It is a stalemate by the way because so far each side has only taken cities on in their land.

DeletedUser33530

all loses in oceans not under our control. Appears nothing has changed since i went on VM. Its killing me that i cant come back yet

DeletedUser33530

Ya everyone in relentless is refugees from LOG and NE so they have technically surrendered :). I got this idea from been jamin so don't blame me.

DeletedUser

UCW appears to be no more, so we will chalk that one up as another victory....