Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

the guy quit, believe it or not. just be happy with the easy targets and move on. i'm sure he'll be in your camp soon enough where he'll participate just as much as he did in evo: not at all.

Wow, he found a long tenure for not participating at all. Would you mind pointing us to Evo's other do-nothing players? We are eager to help cleaning dirty laundry :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we have. And like I said it was a mistake with that member and a few others that turned inactive.

But Jenn had mentioned earlier that she didn't want members of TF to be a part of Evo and wanted to know asap if they found shelter in Evo. So I was letting you all know.

ok I think he might have been when we merged in Athenian Heirs or around then.

but isn't zofodude still in AL and active? might be a little upset to hear he's a mistake.. though tbf

Wow, he found a long tenure for not participating at all. Would you mind pointing us to Evo's other do-nothing players? We enjoy cleaning dirty laundry :D

Glady, try Jena :p he doesn't do much ;)

DeletedUser

ok I think he might have been when we merged in Athenian Heirs or around then.

but isn't zofodude still in AL and active? might be a little upset to hear he's a mistake.. though tbf

Glady, try Jena :p he doesn't do much ;)

he's certainly not a mistake. you took both cities fair and square and i take responsibility for the gyurmaci city. i'm not disputing the validity of any of the cities you take from AL nor making excuses. zofodude is learning and will be spreading like a little virus now with all that BP. so yes, you took 2 cities, congrats!

we also took a city from zahk1mar and TDC managed to pull one from ronaldb's & Carden's hands.

i have to hand it to ya, you guys did better this week:
Cities Taken of Each Other (last 7 days):

Evo 2

TDC 8
AL 3
Slaughterers 3

DeletedUser

You said recruiting those TF players was a mistake not me, and i wasn't commenting on those conquests either

DeletedUser

You said recruiting those TF players was a mistake not me, and i wasn't commenting on those conquests either

"And like I said it was a mistake with that member and a few others that turned inactive." - my quote earlier

I said in my quote that it was a mistake to recruit those TF players that turned inactive, not the ones that are currently & actively contributing to AL. Make sure to send that to TMZ.:)

Actually, tallying the conquests here is on-topic for this thread.

DeletedUser

I'm very proud of my squad this week, a great bunch and a pleasure to fight with :) well done to you, you know who you are x

DeletedUser

Yeah...I won't be saying that about PFG. If he loses a city he'll do what contanza did. Brush it off and take a new one. Done.

I'll see about getting that TF member booted. But...lets not have these stupid circuitous arguments anymore. I'm tired of you lot coming on here and giving us hell for being human and making mistakes. Mistakes that are not a lot different than some of the ones you all have made. So...shut your collective yaps about it.

Sidnote: BBCue...You're dead to me as a player I give a toss about. The only thing I want to do for you is hold up a mirror so all your trash and BS can be thrown right back at ya. Personally...I can't wait to see you become a screaming noob when the pressure is put on. And...you will. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Jennesis...done with you whining lot.

P.S. Except for you Enas. You seem cool. And egami is funny.

DeletedUser

Yeah...I won't be saying that about PFG. If he loses a city he'll do what contanza did. Brush it off and take a new one. Done.

I'll see about getting that TF member booted. But...lets not have these stupid circuitous arguments anymore. I'm tired of you lot coming on here and giving us hell for being human and making mistakes. Mistakes that are not a lot different than some of the ones you all have made. So...shut your collective yaps about it.

Sidnote: BBCue...You're dead to me as a player I give a toss about. The only thing I want to do for you is hold up a mirror so all your trash and BS can be thrown right back at ya. Personally...I can't wait to see you become a screaming noob when the pressure is put on. And...you will. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Sounds like you should take your own advice: It's. just. a. game.

DeletedUser

Sounds like you should take your own advice: It's. just. a. game.

Fully aware. It's part of the reason I don't freak out when we lose a city to a good fight.

Game aside. You...personally...you...and your actions...and the BS you toss around is ridiculous and I'm calling you on it. That's me...outside the game...telling a guy acting like a noobtard douche that he's acting like a noobtard douche.

take it as you will

DeletedUser

Well i to lost a lot of respect for bbcue recently i'm affraid. i purposely didn't respond to his 'apology' cos if it was really meant it would have been done in private and wthout excuses. I like a lot of others in AL though and enjoy our banter :)

DeletedUser

Hey.... leave him alone.... its NOT his fault he never learned how to accept responsibility.

DeletedUser

Enas...you know you've been given props from us so what up? ;)

I know but I must admit I am a gluten for compliments. I do give as much if not more than I receive! :cool:

I'm good and a lot less stressed lol

Well done though, I'll send you a 'I love PrincessLozza' T-shirt as congratulations ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I am in the club! Glad you are less stressed.

Awww! >== ' ' ==<

My pathetic excuse for a hug. You all seem like good people also!

DeletedUser

now there seems to be so many versions of coalitions but these are the main contenders I think. I ended up adding this up manually as grepostats filters were playing up, so I apologise if I've mis-counted any.

The Brotherhood Elite 5
Evo 14

Thus far: I did not look at ALL alliances just ours. The War with Evo so far.

Evo. - 13 cities
Evo.. - 10 cities
-------
Total 23 cities

TBE - 42 cities
TBT - 7 cities
TB-LTU - 2 cities
-------
Total - 51 cities

I knew we were doing well, just did not figure this well. Hard fought battles for sure on both sides. We all deserve a bow. On both sides. It has been for the most part a fun time. Sometimes stressful, but fun none-the-less. :pro:

DeletedUser

I love that this debate is still around. It's like watching two statisticians practicing mental masturbation to prove which side is winning.

Evolution continues to attract quality and/or large players which means losses inflicted are made good very quickly. Most "anti Evo" alliances aren't that aggressive or that effective in recruiting; forget using this as some fodder because we're all smart enough to know how to spin this to make either side "look good."

If you're good at this game, you're going to want to find a righteous fight. Knocking over Boy Scout Troop 502 is no fun (for most). Both sides still employ a number of people who do like just that; I'm always amazed at how many ineffective bullies and scavengers exist at the top. However, for the most part, there's good people on all sides who like a real battle.

I personally don't hate Evolution; in fact, it's the logical choice but I hate too much logic in my life. I like underdogs so I went with Bad Company which chose to pick a fight with the biggest dog. Bad Company – which has been an effective antagonist despite the hyperbole and spin – struggles with lots of things because it doesn't operate like the New York Yankees. Evolution has its own challenges. Done right, it's fun for both sides. I do love kicking Evo in the teeth but that's rarely punitive. Maybe that's why I don't get all the hate vibe.

Unless Evo blows up or can't easily recruit, "my side" has "suboptimal" winning scenarios. The most effective path to strategic power is through the email button, not the attack button. If I was really interested in bringing Evo down, I'd be a lot more interested in psychological than material (think Vietnam).

Having said that, I'm not particularly interested in winning the war as much as winning battles. I'm happy enough with Bad Company's efforts on that end to feel like we're winning based on my more limited definition. I am not so myopic that I can't appreciate the bigger picture; I just don't care. I like the fight I am in and it's fun.

DeletedUser

Here's Bad Co's current tallies:

Evo. - 11 cities
Evo.. - 13 cities
Evo... - 0 cities
-------
Total - 24 cities

TDC - 32 cities
AL - 35 cities
Slaughterers - 26 cities
PL - 9 cities
-------
Total - 102 cities

*Counting Evo3 conquests, comprises 9 cities. Not taking in consideration cities retaken thru recruiting, only conquests.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to AL's many unsung players... most only know egami and I. As the forums portray: the good and the evil. But a lot of good players worked modestly behind the scenes to make progress happen. All of our enemy conquests required teamwork, communication, and a group of players with upstanding character to compensate for being underdogs. Roadtrash, Scads, tenmoremiles, HNTM, Krulnak, skapone, Notos, Tribal Savage, mirril, and surfero999 just to name a few who were instrumental over the past 4 months and I owe all we are now and who we ultimately become to their efforts. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Never went in for city counts. Evo made all those losses up with less six or seven new additions. It's like some devilish game of Whack-a-Mole where your neighbors are Sisyphus and Tantalus. That's why I always liked the "going on vacation" model as a better benchmark for prowess. Nothing says "I win" like that big red banner telling me I can't attack anymore.

My last thread actually made me think of our position relative to history. The best one I came up with was the American Civil War where we're the South. We use our resources well and we certainly have taken the fight to the enemy. However, we're facing that practical reality that Evolution, like the North, not only can afford to sustain losses but has proven more able/willing to replenish its ranks. I'm not saying BBCue and Cenobites are Robert E. Lee (although the leadership is very good) or that Evolution is as hamfisted as the North. It's really just been great coordination of ambitious but often average or smaller players making up for the power discrepancy. However, the parallels are pretty nice to amplify why this is a "war" where you need to define your goals and expectation carefully.

DeletedUser

lol I just tried to mail bbcue in game and he blocked me :p how nice ;)

DeletedUser

In-game is my happy place. Jennesis is blocked in-game too. :)

DeletedUser

I love that this debate is still around. It's like watching two statisticians practicing mental masturbation to prove which side is winning.

I got kicked out of Barnes & Noble for something like that.