Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

Under her skin? Never!

No wonder you attack with biremes and can't advance your frontline. Are you really this daft?

What did I say about how every post you make is more and more ridiculous then the next? That each one simply serves to solidify in my mind the fact that you are an incompetent noob.

Keep it coming big boy...yeah...that's a good little man....coo coo ka choo uggy buggy.

"Mission accomplished..." ::Smirks Deftly::

DeletedUser

::Yawns:: she bore's me. Your a much better conversationalist than her/Him. you hold my attention. unlike the tacky insults Jenna attempts at and fails ohh so miserably. ::Shrugs:: I'll talk to you in game Lozza, as always. ;)

DeletedUser

::Yawns:: she bore's me. Your a much better conversationalist than her/Him. you hold my attention. unlike the tacky insults Jenna attempts at and fails ohh so miserably. ::Shrugs:: I'll talk to you in game Lozza, as always. ;)

Jen's a girl ;)

DeletedUser

Syl - I kinda LoL'd a little bit. You're starting to get a little delusional as time goes on. You stacked a crapton of biremes in your city and then yelled attack it. You weren't even sneaky about it - my daughter even saw from a mile away that was your attempt to have us throw away our LS. But please keep the defense parked there.. if we decide your worth the time you will have less of them where you or others actually need them. I thought you were such a great player, why are you hiding in that city? Did all the other evo's around actually turn out to be active and too tough for you so now you have nothing better to do than sit for 6 days? I thought you were a killer. You have been there for that long and haven't sent even one hello!? Very rude. And you didn't even support your friend barbie when we took that city? Also.. quite rude. You had to go and send an attack on GRIFF? You want me to hand you a wounded limping baby for you to throw off a cliff too or can you pick on somebody your own size for a change?

So .. nice attempt to "get under our skin" and have us send out attacks on a stacked city. Try harder. And technically I have 3 (yes, 3) cities in your guys front yard for a lot longer than 6 days. Perhaps you can try those? When we want your cities (and you get one somewhere actually worth a crap instead of that way eastern flank you took because you couldn't come up anywhere near the main battlefield) you'll know. :pro:

DeletedUser

No wonder you attack with biremes and can't advance your frontline. Are you really this daft?

Wait a minute... we're NOT supposed to attack with biremes????

Ohhh for the love of...

You people need to TELL me these things!

DeletedUser

Aww Herb, Your words of wisdom inspire me soo... Let me count thy Ways: "One one thousand :: Puff puff pass:: Two one thousand...) ::Winks:: You out of all people should know Im not the fool I portray Neighbor. Your gonna owe me a Phat Bowl my friend very soon. You shall see. Haha!

DeletedUser

Aww Herb, Your words of wisdom inspire me soo... Let me count thy Ways: "One one thousand :: Puff puff pass:: Two one thousand...) ::Winks:: You out of all people should know Im not the fool I portray Neighbor. Your gonna owe me a Phat Bowl my friend very soon. You shall see. Haha!

Hahaha, good. Have to keep you motivated otherwise IOTA will get boring again. I'm ready once your done with your far east vacation. Batter up... make sure you wear your helmet :)

DeletedUser

come on vacation to O55, there's a nice cruise ship that runs this way, 5 star ;)

DeletedUser

No worries princess, Now that were finishing up clenching OC 66, I'll be sure to take a look at your request for our next phase of Quarterly planning. ::Winks::

P.s. Do I ever sleep!? Sheesh. Not when Im on call 24-7. Power naps are KEY! An hour here, an hour there. Thats'h the shecret. ::Hiccup::

DeletedUser

No worries princess, Now that were finishing up clenching OC 66, I'll be sure to take a look at your request for our next phase of Quarterly planning. ::Winks::

P.s. Do I ever sleep!? Sheesh. Not when Im on call 24-7. Power naps are KEY! An hour here, an hour there. Thats'h the shecret. ::Hiccup::

or maybe you could venture into 56 ;)

DeletedUser

Finally, someone who gets it.

No... I get it. I get lots of it.

In fact, I have mounds of it out back.

I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with it all.

I listed it on E-bay, but got no bidders.

Maybe Craigslist.... god I hope no one kills me.