Coallition of Death is recruiting

DeletedUser

Rather then convince people to join our tribe I will only state that I consider a TW vet as someone with Over 200 villages like me (370 or there abouts). Or my co-founder with over 60 million kills to his alternate name. Who do you want to follow? Some noob or a real vet?

Our Tribe properties say it all:

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Created during peace, we stand ready for war.

We stand united against all those that oppose us.
Unity is at the core of our coalition as we believe quality is more important than quantity.

Coalition of Death is composed by many Veterans from various Worlds of Tribal-wars, The-West and other online games, forming an active community in Grepolis.
We welcome all experienced vets as well as beginners that are willing to learn and thrive. Let us stand together to face the trials of time!

Membership Status: Currently recruiting!
We are around a hundred players, but need more competent soldiers to add to the ranks.
Please contact Muttsnuts, Sir Magnum, or myself

NAP and Alliance: Open.
Please contact Total Carnage or gtstarlet.
NAPs and Alliances information are disclosed only for those involved with Coalition of Death.

We won't merge into you, you will have to merge into us. So don't ask.

╔════════════════════════╗
¤══════════¤۩۞۩¤══════════¤
"Πρώτη βοήθεια του θεού, δεύτερη του γειτόνου."
"First aid by God, second by neighbor."
- Greek Proverb
¤══════════¤۩۞۩¤══════════¤
╚════════════════════════╝

DeletedUser

We are pretty beast not gonna lie.. Join now or forever hold your peace.

DeletedUser

Look, coming here and bragging here about how elite and awesome you are is boring and unoriginal; many of us are TW veterans so it's not like you're unique in any way. But the fact that you posted this not long after you sent unsolicited invitations to me and a bunch of my players is cracking me up like you wouldn't believe.

DeletedUser

At first I thought I'd prefer to follow someone who isn't a mindless mass recruiting braggart.

But upon looking at your tribe properties (they really do say it all) I decided that my preference of leader over you must be broadened to include most vertebrates.

DeletedUser

I only call someone from world 1 or world 2, the original worlds a 'real TW vet'

After world 2 they started making variations of the worlds ... some had units others didn't had, different speed, etc

Now the brag rights, looking at twstats I don't see the right to brag. 368 towns, ranked 289, conquers 477, tribe changes 10 !!!

Brag rights would be being able to safeguard those 477 conquers imo, not losing nearly 1/4 of them. And 10 tribe changes ... usually tribe hoppers search safe harbour under a diff banner.

Also majority of those are internal conquers or abandoned villages .... funny how TWstats can instantly tell what type of player someone is....

Anyway this is grepolis and not TW, different strategies apply...

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

And 10 tribe changes ... usually tribe hoppers search safe harbour under a diff banner.

Euhm sorry, but I'll have to intervene on that one. I myself have been playing worlds where I had 15-20 tribe changes. That was due to lots and lots of wars in unstable continents, and where the winning tribes took in those of the losers they liked (Although I did win quite a few wars too, sometimes you lose. Of course I did have a much better ratio of conquers to losses, otherwise I wouldn't have been invited to the winners in the first place :p).

Also, as I did have a personal war going on with another player, and he moved to a tribe we were NAP'd to, I was allowed by my leadership to switch temporarily to other tribes and finish him off, as there were good reasons for me to fight him, but he wasn't a refugee.

And I'm pretty sure that players who knew me there wouldn't classify me as a tribe hopper...

Of course that is the truth, so my previous remarks aren't that relevant, just a bit of a comment on yours ;)

DeletedUser

I only call someone from world 1 or world 2, the original worlds a 'real TW vet'

After world 2 they started making variations of the worlds ... some had units others didn't had, different speed, etc

Now the brag rights, looking at twstats I don't see the right to brag. 368 towns, ranked 289, conquers 477, tribe changes 10 !!!

Brag rights would be being able to safeguard those 477 conquers imo, not losing nearly 1/4 of them. And 10 tribe changes ... usually tribe hoppers search safe harbour under a diff banner.

Also majority of those are internal conquers or abandoned villages .... funny how TWstats can instantly tell what type of player someone is....

darkdragonfinal.jpg

I would listen to this post. Other than the tribe changes he has nailed it well.