Coat of arms

DeletedUser

240 x 180 (Max)

Theme: Grim Reaper/Vampire

Text Primary: Nemesis
Text Secondary: DraculasHeir
Extra: (assumeing you have room) Death Couldn't stop me, What makes you think you can?

With laws shap closed I wasnt sure who to ask, hope someone else out there can help me:)

DeletedUser

It's not very good but I gave it a try

3ybE.png

DeletedUser

I'm pretty new at this but thought I'd give it a try :)

Also I realised that it looks like the alliance name is Nenesis but I think that is just due to the text. When I checked for the font I saw it at a bigger font but I guess it got squeezed when I lowered the font.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks :) thats pretty good, bit to busy to try it on now I gotta run off to a friends house now.

DeletedUser12212

OMG!!! Where did you get the one you're using right now??

DeletedUser

I made you something.

It was kind of trying something new.

But this is the result:

I'm sorry, but that sentence about death really didn't fit anymore, it would have covered to much.

Hope you like it!

DeletedUser

Hard to say what I would do, Im currently useing it on XI, what program did you make it with?

DeletedUser

Thanks, I may try my hand at makeing my own, I am actually really good at it the problem is I no longer have the programs I need, I always used Photoshop before but I cant seem to find a good download for it.

DeletedUser

Okey;)

Gimp is easy and free, it is a good program to make it with;)

DeletedUser

I recommend Photoshop because all the good Sig. makers use Photoshop.And for the download just search what brushes or text you need on google !