Cohort seems to be destroy.......??

DeletedUser

have u seen what happen to cohort??....supposed kick the founder out..then dissolve the alliance....eitherway...less 1 huge enemy to think about...lol:)

p/s-include all their wonder as well are demolish...they will be history....haf ax n apo shall celebrate on this victory!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why am i not suprised you made this? but congrats i guess

DeletedUser

why am i not suprised you made this? but congrats i guess

p/s-should learn 1 valuable thing ..no easily give leader rights....who knows.....they maybe our enemy...by the way..its called strategy my friend..every alliance hv strategy...included us...AX n APO.....strategy all different...but the result all the same(dead..finished..ruin)

DeletedUser9465

As far as I know the disbanding of The Cohort has nothing to do with AN or AX or even HAF. It was the work of Hellion, leader of the Phantoms, who was bullied by The Cohort to join or die together with all The Phantoms. One could say that The Cohort really disbanded The Phantoms by bullying them. The fact that Hellion did the same thing to The Cohort is in no way different in my opinion and I see no reason why Hellion should be accused or condemned: he just did to The Cohort what The Cohort did to his alliance. And thinking about how big The Cohort is and how small The Phantoms were, I would say The Cohort totally deserved it. In fact, the only guilty here is The Cohort. Really guys, giving leader rights to somebody you bullied to join your alliance!!!

DeletedUser

ur rite robyn..n they said they want hellium acc banned for what he did...it was unfair....ive seen other huge alliance been destroy the same way...n not one of them been banned what so ever..so y must u guys want to banned hellium acc now??u guys afraid of us(AX,HAF,APO) done same to u??AX,HAF,APO gonna win this war...thats the fact...we dont create it..but we intend to finished it..

DeletedUser14492

I thought it appropriate to post an official note from The Cohort.

Hellion, is clearly a player with no morals, no integrity, no honour. Any player/alliance employing underhand tactics such as he has clearly has no moral compass.

TC will remain true to our prinicples. You may be able to delete a forum, you may be able to kick a player, but you cannot destroy an idea.

To set the record straight please note the course of events below, rather than jumping to conclusions:

1) A small TC player attacks a random Phantoms player for BP/conquest etc, no big deal, its a war game.
2) Hellion/Phantoms decide to expand this conflict with mulitple members attacking our TC small player.
3) Naturally, TC defended our member and proceded to punish Phantoms for picking a rather stupid fight, though we admired their testicular fortitude for doing so.
4) Hellion/Phantoms then begged TC to stop our attacks, pleading with us for a NAP.
5) We offered Hellion/Phantoms a merge as a solution, after negotiations this was accepted and Hellion was given a leadership role to manage O41.
6) Hellion betrays TC, deletes our forums, kicks our players.
7) Hellion joins Hellenic Armed Forces.
8) Hellion is completely removed from Theta... watch this space.

To call TC bullies is totally unacceptable, if you are a small alliance, and you decide to attack a large alliance like TC, you cannot cry bully when they turn around and start to pound you for BP and easy cities. Its a war game, what a pitty some players forget this and resourt to underhand immoral tactics as Hellion has.

The word on the street is that Calli and HAF had a hand in this ploy, given Hellion has joined HAF, this would seem to be confirmed. It matters not. What will be will be.

Ev

ps, no one from TC has suggested banning Hellion, I much prefer to completely destroy him :)

Seriously, barua, rarely have I seen someone spout so much in these forums. Please do us all a favour and stop posting nonesense. You just turtle up and leave the grown up stuff to others.

DeletedUser9465

Well, this is what I know about this incident, from Hellion himself. Read bottom-up

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-09 at 04:31
I agree to merger. I was looking for that a couple of times before they were phantoms. They are more sim players. But . We want points and #1 ranking. Their leadership can have ocean leader position of 41. NOT 42!!!!! I will do that duty if need be. (- this seems to be from Cohort's forum - my comment).

They think im a sim city player!

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-09 at 04:24
Great news. i have now a leader spot and have a great plan to take over their leaders ships. Start several wonders in O41 gain many friends grow wonders huge... they treat us badly they lose wonders members and power!

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 01:39
Lol... exactly!!!

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 01:38
haha, she keeps giving me smiley faces. Oh we just want you to join us or die (bigword) make herself feel smart. im like stop giving me :) we arent friends!! LoL

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 01:35
Lol... She is so self-righteous ...

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 01:34
I hate eventine.

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 01:01
Ok.

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 01:00
its not for sure yet, because its being voted apon

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 00:48
Good.

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 00:48
Ok will do i will let callinectus know as well

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 00:47
Tell barua that I advised you to join TC in order to help us.

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 00:46
will do i have to tell HAF. Ugh

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-05 at 00:45
I will, don't worry. Do what is best for you.

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-05 at 00:44
Im thinking join them, and just play on the side lines, I just want you to keep in mind i am on your side ;)

Robbyn44 on 2012-05-04 at 16:12
Join them, I completely understand.

~Hellion~ on 2012-05-04 at 15:35
Cohort wants us to merge. Because its hard to fight them by myself really my other members arent doing much exept a couple. and they are wanting us to merge i want to stay on your side but we are no where near closest is a small bundle of HAF. but we wouldnt be able to survive. with jags and cohort against us. Simply dont know what to do.

DeletedUser

want to banned hellium?..what world ar u living huh??as i said to ur other allies..for him(helium) be banned already in his mind or is in plan...thats is tiny for him...when he done it he already knew the consequence....get me? but the victory is his..alwayz be his...u can explain or show ur stats(like 2kala) for all i care...cohort is gone..sayonara..dead...n all u got is got him banned..im pitty of u...but i sure it will ease a bit of ur ego....and all this shows that ur lack of leadership..talent..experience and not to mention brain as well...and in the end..ur alliance paid the price..

p/s-Juz dont hate the player..hate the game..and dont hate me becoz of ur mistake..juz deal with it..admit it is ur foolishness..n move on..thats what true leader will do instead blaming other player becoz of ur stupidity move and act..so its true what others said about u... ur too ego n arrogant..no wonder u never see whats hit u...

p/s-leave grown up to others??,,ur grown person??gosh..i though ur some kid that juz big daddy bought a computer...

(she still cant see ...so guys juz follow the flow..)

DeletedUser

have u seen what happen to cohort??....supposed kick the founder out..then dissolve the alliance....eitherway...less 1 huge enemy to think about...lol:)

p/s-include all their wonder as well are demolish...they will be history....haf ax n apo shall celebrate on this victory!!

Im not surprised 'cause you started...again? Guess i should get use to it, as you started to become real popular!

As for TC i really don't know what's going on...and honestly i don't care. Each has their own problems.

DeletedUser14492

Ahh, thank you Rob, the picture becomes clearer... as I have mentioned, no honour, no integrity, no principles, no morals :)

Hellion hates me? Shame, thats a stong word given I have never said a bad word about him or his alliance until now, and all I have done is extend the hand of friendship. Funny how some peoples perceptions are so warped... but we can see that HAF/Rob had a hand in that lol.

Good luck to HAF having him in your alliance... a player like this is dangerous. I am thankful he has taken this action and saved us from having such a player in our ranks... he will be right at home with fools like barua lol, one more turtle to add to the pile.

Ev

DeletedUser

i think maybe 3-4 moths till theta ends...every alliance will do anything for own alliance to prevail to the end n try to crushed their eenemy...i mean everything..at this point..trust me...be banned at the last minute of the game doesnt felt a thing to any player...if i were helium..if were given the choice...banned or glory....i rather choose glory...glory will last for.. eternity....

p/s-for example..whole coalition alliance try to take out roby...1300 attcks...let say if they suceed surely they will brag in here saying this n that n such to proud themselves....n no one seems condemn the attck.....y?is it fair to attck 1 player with 1300 attcks?and unfair to destroy an alliance juz using brain??u guy really a joke n with kid attitude(i know some of u are)... so what the different does hellium made?he try different approach...but the result still the same...enemy alliance crushed n destroy... as coalition try to take out robyn...they fail..despite of their failure the praise n back pack robyn saying he was the best player in theta..for what?juz to shut their failure so no one even remember they were cause the attck 1st...they tried n fail...helium try n succed....

so hellium with brains hv succed his mission compare to coalition alliance that only guts n lost.....so brain 1 - guts 0...and i dont know y u all be so furious about,....if u got brain..u should see this coming or be alert with...unless ur too dumb n too ego have cloud ur mind ..for sure u wont see it coming...learn ur lesson...guts wont guarantee ur existence...only player have brain will be..it could happen to antone..maybe me..maybe to others...if it did...i accept it was my foolishness n accept it as a leader should be..n not blaming others...n think the solution....or maybe it was me...dont know about others..

DeletedUser9465

Maybe you can see HAF/Rob having a hand in this, as you are able to see all kind of non-existing things for that matter. As far as I'm concerned, I never told Hellion to disband your alliance, nor did I told him not to do it. But the fact that he succeeded is really hilarious. How in the world a supposed leading alliance like Cohort could let this happen? I mean, really... how?

DeletedUser14492

Quite why I continue to reply to barua is a mystery, save to say that it amuses me how hillarious his comments are and what utter nonesense he spouts.

I have not blamed anyone for what has taken place, anywhere... please barua, stop whittering on.

I have however condemned as morally reprehensible what Hellion has done.

How did this happen Rob? Its simple, I try to see the good in people, since I have honour and integrity I hope that others have a similar moral compass, sad that it seems to trust some people in Grepolis is seen as a flaw. What has the world come to.

Ev

oh, and re seeing you and HAF having a hand in things... its not rocket science... your in PM with the guy, and he has joined HAF... lol, jeez, why do you try to twist stuff so much Rob, Im just putting two and two together. Clearly you DID have some hand in all this, as you have posted. How much of a hand I did not comment on.

DeletedUser

if something like that would happen to us, we would recover in 1 day, but this move (a move im personally against) will show the real face of TC! a messy alliance with bad communication and too many inactive members kept only for stats. im sure half of TC member didnt even notice something is wrong yet lol

DeletedUser14492

Current inactive members of AN...

5 out of 32 = 15.6%

I would say TC had about the same percentage. I find this acceptable and natural in a game like this.

As for our comms, they are perfectly fine thanks :)

And Messy? In what way?

Thank you for also stating that you would not stoop as low as Hellion.

Ev

DeletedUser

all of our member are green except 1 that is VM, some just dont have time to grow at this moment, all but 2 are participating and helping when needed. you are a messy alliance because you probably dont know a big amount of your members, but that's understandable you guys recruit everything that moves in theta...
how many member TC had before that happened? now let's see how many members you will have by tomorrow, 2 days are enough to recruit back active members isnt it? then we will see about the inactivity percentage in TC

DeletedUser

p/s-should learn 1 valuable thing ..no easily give leader rights....who knows.....they maybe our enemy...by the way..its called strategy my friend..every alliance hv strategy...included us...AX n APO.....strategy all different...but the result all the same(dead..finished..ruin)

what do you mean about strategy? i get the gloating thing the cohort was big and you took them down. Congratulations!!
:p

P.s. why do you keep typing P.S.

DeletedUser

finaly..my task here are done...for those i offend here im really for what i said n done....it was a diversion actually...all are settle now..thanx for those who participate ....they react as we predict...already staked it...juz waiting...

p/s-apologies to amor man , Eventine7, 2skla n other...no offence but this just part of a plan...strategic games ....so need strategic plan to over smart our enemy...:p

DeletedUser14492

all of our member are green except 1 that is VM, some just dont have time to grow at this moment, all but 2 are participating and helping when needed. you are a messy alliance because you probably dont know a big amount of your members, but that's understandable you guys recruit everything that moves in theta...
how many member TC had before that happened? now let's see how many members you will have by tomorrow, 2 days are enough to recruit back active members isnt it? then we will see about the inactivity percentage in TC

Im not about to argue about inactives and actives Igy.

Every alliance has inactives and folk who spend less time due to real life. TC is no different. We had what just over 100 members before this debacle... we are already back up over 40 and climbing in the space of a few hours. Perhaps we wont regain all our members as some are inactive etc, no problem.

We are welcoming back our family and we will be stronger for this.

Its worth noting, we are already back up to 4th with 40 odd members, with an average pt count of over 1 mill. That will drop sure, cos we like helping smaller and newer players grow... but I think it serves to prove a point. We have a core of players I am proud of, and all our members, active or less active I value and will welcome home in the coming days.

Ev

DeletedUser

So much name calling be thrown around :D

Regarding morale integrity blah blah blah big word in a big game: Sure whaetver you say i have no morale, Wait do you mean my troops arent exited to fight! lol and integrity Ev sweety integrity means sticking to what you do and doing it right. And in my opinion i do have morales... i was never on the cohorts side i have always been on the other side so i stuck to MY Morales let infisize that "MY morales" and didn't jump sides i stayed with my allies who treated us well and took down the 2nd biggest alliance single handed :D. Sure hate me persue me in other worlds attack me destroy me bla bla bla. But honestly do you think i really care about dying in a game on the computer? Theta will end anyways why not go down as the guy who wrecked cohort by himself. Yea that's right give me a reply fighting back with your big words...i don't care

Also HAF and them had nothing to do with this.. me sitting at my computer just like you came up with a little scheme and followed through with it and then HAF provided me with some people to chat with while i be hounded with attacks that i really dont care about. have fun and talk the talk :D