Cohort seems to be destroy.......??

DeletedUser14492

Thanks to Z grade and Jason for some much needed reality in this forum. (althought Z, you dont like me... You cuttin me Z, you cuttin me real deep :(

Hellafool, thank you for confiming that my understanding of your character has indeed been correct all along, and thank you also for posting copied text that actually confirms that what I have been saying all along about what took place is true.

Re the posts in our forums... pitty you deleted them, because they too would have proved your being untruthful again. No one can believe a word you say Hellafreak.

I think as Jason has suggested, Hellaboy is just out his depth a little, and clearly didnt think things through, his failings have gradually been exposed out here as his posts have said one thing then another. Its a shame.

Ev

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry to anyone who took me seriosly!! lol. ev i know they were untruthful get over it you were the victom of me getting a laugh.

:D

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry to anyone who took me seriosly!! lol. ev i know they were untruthful get over it you were the victom of me getting a laugh.

:D
The only one foolish enough to take you seriosly is Barua! you two should join teams you guys can talk about achilles and homer and what great warriors you are..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL you guys still havent caught on... jeez ok the reason i did ANY of this is just to you all off because i got bored and i thought it would be amusing!!! LOL, i know alot of this is twisted and not true and that is what makes it funny. You guys not catching on and battling me LOL!!! guys i was making this stuff up to make you mad because its funny to see what you say. lol :D

jeeeezz take this stuff way to seriosly. Yes if i wanted peace i would have handled this differently. have you every thought MABYE I WANT WAR!!!! lol this is not a peace game its a WAR game and i wanted to get involved in the fight with the last few months theta had not just sitting around being another pawn of the cohort lol. Yes most of my post were twisted and untrue but its funny to see the responses i get lol.

Shall thee ever be forgave by thine self?

Dude, yeah grepolis may just be a war game but in many ways its also a role playing game. Not like we go around in our daily lives thinking about Hellion or whomever. But its nice for some people to get lost in another reality like Grepo on occasion. plus if you were anything more then a what? 30 city or something player with any decent stats then you would realize that in order to be good at this game you need to be able to commit a lot of time and effort into it so in many ways you do have to take it relatively seriously.

I think as Jason has suggested, Hellaboy is just out his depth a little, and clearly didnt think things through, his failings have gradually been exposed out here as his posts have said one thing then another. Its a shame.
Ev

Well after that last post by hellion its clear im not entirely right. Cause according to Hellion he knew what he could have done things differently, he just didn't care.

Oh also Hellion, you claim that you just "wanted to join the fight and not be another pawn of TC" well then why didn't you just stay with your original alliance and fight them? The only way your fighting them now is making them waste their CP in an ocean with no real enemies.

DeletedUser

just mentioning you guys said they went from three and then crumpled, but they're now ranked second:pro::D

DeletedUser19042

lol, armor man. We know. It's not that difficult to rebuild an alliance these days.

DeletedUser

hahahhahahhhahahha ... yes i dont care about losing cities lol.. think what you like of me honestly i dont give a hoot

Dude, yeah grepolis may just be a war game but in many ways its also a role playing game. Not like we go around in our daily lives thinking about Hellion or whomever. But its nice for some people to get lost in another reality like Grepo on occasion. plus if you were anything more then a what? 30 city or something player with any decent stats then you would realize that in order to be good at this game you need to be able to commit a lot of time and effort into it so in many ways you do have to take it relatively seriously.

Well after that last post by hellion its clear im not entirely right. Cause according to Hellion he knew what he could have done things differently, he just didn't care.

Oh also Hellion, you claim that you just "wanted to join the fight and not be another pawn of TC" well then why didn't you just stay with your original alliance and fight them? The only way your fighting them now is making them waste their CP in an ocean with no real enemies.

Seriously???? you have to get lost in grepolis to feel well about yourself?!!! lol Yes i was active and i commit somewhat but i dont care if i lose world ends anyways. get over it

DeletedUser

hahahhahahhhahahha ... yes i dont care about losing cities lol.. think what you like of me honestly i dont give a hoot

Seriously???? you have to get lost in grepolis to feel well about yourself?!!! lol Yes i was active and i commit somewhat but i dont care if i lose world ends anyways. get over it

If you were to join another world could you please give us a heads up??

DeletedUser

Yea you wont be able to do much when your just starting... get over it you are all players hiding in the west while the fight takes place south to the east. You guys sit by and do nothing because you would get whooped if you fought AN and AX. bottom line TC isnt that great.

DeletedUser

jeeeezz take this stuff way to seriosly. Yes if i wanted peace i would have handled this differently. have you every thought MABYE I WANT WAR!!!! lol this is not a peace game its a WAR game and i wanted to get involved in the fight with the last few months theta had not just sitting around being another pawn of the cohort lol. Yes most of my post were twisted and untrue but its funny to see the responses i get lol.

Shall thee ever be forgave by thine self?

What you said before

Grepolis, like every other hobby is the way of spending your free time, bigger you are in game, more time you spend. What are you saying now shows that you have some serious lack of empathy for people with different attitude. Illustrative example: when children are building sandcastles in the beach, there is always somebody from outside ready to vandalize it, in the end this is just a sandcastle and probably will not last a night anyway...

Please re read this post

Nope, you missed the point of what i was saying completely. It actually sort of goes along with what Rkh1 said. its a way to spend our free time and getting sort of "lost" in this world. A lot of us are competing against eachother, why is it such a crime to take things seriously?

Honestly i was sort of defending you before. To bad i didn't know you were a jerk i wouldn't have wasted my time then.

I don't believe this whole attitude you have now about not really caring. You came onto the forums trying to learn about the current world war. You decided you would try to fight TC as there was nothing else to do. TC fought back and so you went whining to Eve to stop attacking. Its really not that hard to see right through you now.

You are a total fraud and likely a terrible player. We all knew TC wasn't that great before (No offense). And now they have most members back and a better average. Instead of fighting them you left your alliance to pull this stunt and can't even fight them because your on your own now. And the worst part is, that you have me siding with coalition members on this subject!

DeletedUser5554

Have you actually read anything? Just cos Hellafool says he was bullied does not mean it is so. PEACE was offered, a merge was offered, we are not interested in fighting a tiny alliance. We were being NICE. Hellafools actions lack honour or integrity

to whoever repped me with this idiotic comment heres my reply :)

peace was offered after you "won" im assuming, and oh yea merging with disgruntled players i know from experiance that doesn't work i spent a whole summer fighting disgruntled players on omicron, and if your idea of being nice is forcing a merge that someone doesn't even want then youre kinda messed up sorry. that alone says you also lack honour or integrity. HOWEVER i will give you that wasn't the way to solve it. HOWEVER HOWEVER you totally 100% deserve it for being such an arrogant tool and not eliminating your threat totally. merge doesn't = lesson it = opportunities. believe it or not anyone who ever merges into you does it for opportunities, be it a safe environment to grow, a good and fun loving team to play with, or the possibility of leadership in the future. however other opportunities are breaking down the idiotic leadership who was winning a fight then allowed their threat to walk away.

furthur more it doesn't really matter who is right or wrong on this, that is to say that whether it was your fault or hellafools fault it all comes back to you because you made a player feel he had to do this in the first place. and i bet if you hadn't been such a tool about it you probably could have recruited him and his alliance without a fight and without worrying about this happening. thats all i gotta say about it have a nice day.

DeletedUser14492

ALL the issues raised in the above post have been more than covered in previous posts by myself and others... all you need to do is read.

Just a last point... even Hellion has admitted what took place now... I suggest anyone left with any doubt about the good conduct of TC or what took place just read this thread, its all there... So the entire second portion of the above post is nonesense, it makes points and assumptions that have been dealt with and explained.

As ever, some folks simply dont read or perhaps they dont like seeing the truth.

Ev

DeletedUser

I dont understand why u guys still talk about this anymore

Hellion think that destroyed TC
but to destroy and alliance u need to take most of theyr citys and make most of the players quit from the world
but this hellion didnt do nothing from those
so no reason to continue talking here :p

TC is still here fighting again :D

DeletedUser

Well said Ardi, well said. But we like arguing stuff until everyone agrees, so...

Nodcrush, I do not recall Cohort ever forcing a merge, just offering, even though Hellion may have felt forced (Do note Hellion is low on my list of good alliance leaders, no offense meant), that does not mean he was forced. Although I can't quite say Cohort had good conduct the entire time. After all, who was the first to attack? There are no objections to that of course, this is a war game after all, but just saying.

DeletedUser5554

ALL the issues raised in the above post have been more than covered in previous posts by myself and others... all you need to do is read.

Just a last point... even Hellion has admitted what took place now... I suggest anyone left with any doubt about the good conduct of TC or what took place just read this thread, its all there... So the entire second portion of the above post is nonesense, it makes points and assumptions that have been dealt with and explained.

As ever, some folks simply dont read or perhaps they dont like seeing the truth.

Ev

the 2nd part is non sense because yall totally deserved it but don't want to admit it. face it you upset someone to the point where they FELT forced to join you and screwed you over. end of story :)

all im saying is if you communicated that message in anyway ya dun screwed up. you can have all the proof in the world for your standing i don't know my theta days are done i legit just come here for fun but in the end you got someone worked up, made him feel like he was wronged, and he paid you back. at the end of the day just write it down and prepare for your next grepolis experiance (-:

now if you make this mistake twice in your future endevours you'll offically be on my list of people i need to donate a helmet, pads, and a sign saying "caution special child at play" for :)

oh ps i can honestly careless about "seeing the truth" or not my theta days are done as i said earlier. however it doesn't matter how true your words are like i said at the end of the day thats how that guy felt and thats ulitimately all that mattered isn't it my friend? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser14492

By your own admission you dont seem to know what you are talking about in relation to Theta, or what took place here. So I wont bother commenting at all really.

All you did is repeat what you mentioned earler, so I refer you to my initial reply.

You have a very warped sense of reality, because things are rarely as simple as black and white, those that think they are need a helmet, pads and a sign saying "caution special child at play" ;-)

Ev

DeletedUser5554

"i won't bother commenting at all really even though im commenting right here and now"

and most things are black and white in this game in reality. you know where the colors come from? opinions and views.

as i said earlier Hellion was upset and disbanded you (black) you were upset and did whatever it is you do and say when upset (white). then you both come here and state your opinions everyone else has their story and side of it. (green,yellow,orange,red, purple, etc)

personally i've always been a blue or green myself ^.^ which is where my inital opinion came from. ev i feel you know its a simple as that but you're trying to run routes around the subject to avoid admitting that even if you were totally right you still obviously went about it wrong. its okay though lots of people do this if you haven't seen the recent high school graduates go check them out and future generations and you'll see you fit well in many of their ranks :) thats not a stab at you btw you just share some common views and emotions i feel.

but getting back to my earlier point which its sad that i have to say it a 3rd time now. it is as simple as black and white infact anything differing from that a lot of the time is just denial, overthinking, drugs, or just ditziness. the exceptions? lets just say they are way too deep and serious to EVER relate to grepolis or any game.

so ill repeat my point a final time and hopefully you get what i'm saying you or your leaders failed in leadership on that day by making a guy feel like he was wrong or whatever (black). he in turned screwed you all over and disbanded you (white). all side stories are invalid as at the end of the day he still felt that way and felt you caused it so in some sense you did cause it or else he wouldn't have felt that way. and no i am in no way making a crack at TC's leaders or anything or the sort they got to the top 12 and didn't start out at it so they had some kind of skill obviously but on that day you dun messed up ^.^. so in conclusion it is black and white all other colors to the aspect are "views & opinions". ill be taking your po box now for the football helmet, football pads, and that sign. (; jk jk you seem well off enough...though i do suggest being a little open minded to my thoughts on the matter...ironic cuz my ideas are actually close minded in this case but whatever haha. cya around ev (;

DeletedUser14492

By your own admission you dont seem to know what you are talking about in relation to Theta, or what took place here. So I wont bother commenting at all really.

All you did is repeat what you mentioned earler, so I refer you to my initial reply.

You have a very warped sense of reality, because things are rarely as simple as black and white, those that think they are need a helmet, pads and a sign saying "caution special child at play" ;-)

Ev

^^^^^^^What he said ^^^^^^^

Oh wait it was me :p seems it is still appropriate though! But thank you for your opinion on what constitutes a black and white situation. Your "special child at play" equipment is on its way to you. Wear it with pride.

You appear to be here purely as a wind up merchant so I forgive your foolish notions, we are all entitled to a little fun and you seem like a decent fellow.

Ev