Cohort seems to be destroy.......??

DeletedUser5554

i got my special child stuff today ev ;D did ya get yours? i hope so we should play together sometime! we can be like the movie waterboy if ya ever seen that :D

but like i said its not an opinion its just fact. it may not seem like it cuz its mostly based off feelings and view points but it is fact :) but i respect your opinion (;

DeletedUser

If it's based off of feelings and viewpoints, it is opinion unless proven otherwise, and it has not been proven otherwise. Believe me, your post is very opinionated. Just note the use of the color white, often used to describe purity and goodness, the opposite of black, being used to describe Hellion's sabotage.

Now, what if the TC leaders did perfectly in this merge negotiation? That would not have changed the end result. Hellion himself has said that Phantoms members were actually somewhat interested in the merge, so in essence he acted alone. Nearly got rimmed as a result, but lucky for him he got a city out of range of Cohort amidst allies.
Now, what if TC never offered a merge, or Hellion had denied their offer? Well, the end result would still probably be similar, except Phantoms may have still been around, and TC would still have too many inactives.
So really, can you blame TC leaders for this, something they could never have predicted, while just trying to be nice? It takes a jerk to throw a kind offer back in their face through this sabotage, although if anything, he may have given TC a boon. He could have always just said no, then pushed hard for a NAP to avoid getting hit too much while attempting to move into HAF (aka safe) territory if he really wanted to fight TC.

DeletedUser8790

If it's based off of feelings and viewpoints, it is opinion unless proven otherwise, and it has not been proven otherwise. Believe me, your post is very opinionated. Just note the use of the color white, often used to describe purity and goodness, the opposite of black, being used to describe Hellion's sabotage.

Now, what if the TC leaders did perfectly in this merge negotiation? That would not have changed the end result. Hellion himself has said that Phantoms members were actually somewhat interested in the merge, so in essence he acted alone. Nearly got rimmed as a result, but lucky for him he got a city out of range of Cohort amidst allies.
Now, what if TC never offered a merge, or Hellion had denied their offer? Well, the end result would still probably be similar, except Phantoms may have still been around, and TC would still have too many inactives.
So really, can you blame TC leaders for this, something they could never have predicted, while just trying to be nice? It takes a jerk to throw a kind offer back in their face through this sabotage, although if anything, he may have given TC a boon. He could have always just said no, then pushed hard for a NAP to avoid getting hit too much while attempting to move into HAF (aka safe) territory if he really wanted to fight TC.

Yeah But Z that is not very fun!, Napping to safe waters that is, Besides he got more battle points doing what he did. I know I got a bunch from sending defense. In any case it is just one of the final ripples as Theta flattens out into obscurity. It was fun though! I doubt we will see anything like it again, Maybe as players vanish here there will be some bumps but I do not think there will be many folks left to see them.

BTW tbro5? Does this clown even play grepolis?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You forget Cal. He still had how many cities nearby? With a city or two in safe territory, he can then join HAF, and just go nuts, for lack of a better way to say it, and might've even made more BP than he made with his sabotage. But, there would also be less of an uproar, which means less attention, which means Theta forums would probably be dead right now, so...

DeletedUser14492

Z, he is not a good enough player to think tactically like that, hence the poor decision making which led to his actions. Doesnt say much for his new alliance either really.

Ev

ps, nodcrush... do you need the services of a waterboy?

DeletedUser

lol i dont care if i nearly got rimmed all that matters is I DIDNT and gained around 300k bp..... lol!!! and i would have gotten less bp just moving alliances Z grade that makes no since mate. If i just left they think oh he just a traitor lets half hearted attack him. If i sabotage it pisses them AND their allies off because i sort of declared war on their allies before i left therfore i have 2-3 alliances goin balls out on me ... giving me infinite rainbows of bp. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I dont understand why u guys still talk about this anymore

Hellion think that destroyed TC
but to destroy and alliance u need to take most of theyr citys and make most of the players quit from the world
but this hellion didnt do nothing from those
so no reason to continue talking here :p

TC is still here fighting again :D

LOL WHAT STILL FIGHTING AGAIN!! WHAT A BAD JOKE im pretty sure TC STICKS IN THE NORTHWEST PLAYIN SAFE ON THE SIDELINES WHILE THEY LET TP AND THIER ALLIES TO ALL THE WORK. THIS IS A SAD SAD SAD JOKE. I rarely here of TC fighting accept for a couple HAF inactives in 32 lol. TC doesnt fight they play sim city point fingers talk the talk and consider themselves part of a coalition when all they do is sit and do nothing. lolloolol :D

DeletedUser

LOL WHAT STILL FIGHTING AGAIN!! WHAT A BAD JOKE im pretty sure TC STICKS IN THE NORTHWEST PLAYIN SAFE ON THE SIDELINES WHILE THEY LET TP AND THIER ALLIES TO ALL THE WORK. THIS IS A SAD SAD SAD JOKE. I rarely here of TC fighting accept for a couple HAF inactives in 32 lol. TC doesnt fight they play sim city point fingers talk the talk and consider themselves part of a coalition when all they do is sit and do nothing. lolloolol :D

I suggest you to see the grepostats of TC :p and then you will understand

DeletedUser

Hmmmm I did. When I look all I see is the Cohort taking ghosts and in-actives and losing cities to me (from active members I might add). Same old story.... At least The Cohort can farm, the definitely can't fight ;)

I see that you noticed Alexis has run out of vacation days:

alexis69
guys this is a update from cohort for coalition
if you guys want to eliminate enemies 1 by 1 then this is best target top clear from our oceans ,
he is defenseless ,most probably he is rebuilding his defense in ocean 35 ,so this will be easy target for conquest

After 3 days of fighting me, you still have none of my cities but I took 2 of yours!! Better go for the "defenseless" targets. Targets that fight back are out of you league......

DeletedUser14492

Haha, good to see your still here telling lies Coblatron :)

No one can believe anything you say, we have already established this and we all know it, you spew so much rubbish I am surprised you even know what day it is.

alexis has sent attacks against us and been casting spells = ACTIVE.

Why do you try so hard? Well I suppose you have to concentrate on what you do best, talking rubbish :)

1-0.

Ev

DeletedUser

ok how bout we look at some Grepostats? Lets use ev as an example. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/1026014/colonizations

hmm most of the conquers that take place there are taking from her own alliance and ALLIES!! :O then there are ghosts and inactives. How piteful. Like playing on the sidelines much ev?

Now EVENTINE since Coblet IS all rubbish why dont you look at his grepostats which your pal ardi was so kind to remind me to bring up for pure proof your sim city alliance has no fighting skills. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/659426/colonizations

Every conquer was Taken from the Cohort, The Phalanx, and TBE?? Wow says alot. You always try to twist things ... this time you failed my dear ev.

Let me sign off with the extremely mature nicknames you have given me

SINCERELY,

HELLAFOOL

DeletedUser14492

Wow, criticism from someone with your stats is a bit rich...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/2363223/colonizations?page=0

Hellafool = Tuuuuuuurtle poweeeeeeer!

Yes lets look at my stats...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/1026014/colonizations?page=0

first page = 6 enemy conquests.
Second page = 4 enemy conquests.

Not bad for a player who is not a "fighter". I have never claimed to be a good player. Im an average player at best... though what that makes you I dont know! lol. And if you dont understand the reason for absorbing inactive and ghost cities you are an even worse player than I suspect you are.

Do you have any idea what your talking about Hellafreak? No I think we establilshed that.

I have never critisised Coblatron for his ability, only for the rubbish he consistantly posts. (I did however laugh at one set of attacks he sent, which were diabolical and he basically admitted as much).

I am no angel, but I dont believe I twist things, what I do is spend time here UNtwisting the rubbish that an often arrogant and self obsessed enemy post... consistantly shouting about how great they are and how bad our side is. Its sad that people are so insecure they feel the need to act like that, classic case of insecurity.

Ev

DeletedUser

Hellafool, hellafreak sweet now i got 2... yea my stats suck i took on a whole alliacne... and Some TBE... you would have done no better if not WORSE. Yea Turtle power because i had 150 attacks a day for 2 weeks. what would you do build slingers and LS... lol??? TC is not fighters just admit it

DeletedUser14492

Nah, the devil is in the detail Hellaboy, its got nothing to do with the pounding you have taken from TC or anyone else... its got to do with the fact that you have been on Theta for 6 months and in that time what have you achieved? Check your stats... what have you been conquering going right back? Who have you actually fought?

So this is why you have absolutely no right to be critical of anyone about stats. I suggest you keep quite cos every time you post you make an even bigger fool of yourself. You know this I think, so why continue to post just making stuff up and frantically trying to make yourself look good. There is no redemption for you. Give up.

374 - 0

Ev

DeletedUser

fight who?? in the north???? by myself? you make no sence yea 6 months without much oppurtunity. TC has had oppurtunites and not shown much. yea i conqured ghosts and founded for 6 months because there was nothing else to do i hadnt met any allies so i didnt have a team and i didnt know who to fight or what the situation was. ... lol what a joke

DeletedUser19042

Yes he is. But perhaps as you know, this world is closed. No one playing here anymore

DeletedUser14492

Superblob2 seems to still be playing in Zakros if you want to contact him. He was with TC right to the end, a great player and a friend.

Ev

ps, Hellion, what a hillarious chap... Just reading his last comment there, even now after all this time I cannot help but chuckle at just how foolish and unknowledgeable he is/was... I suppose I must thank him for continuing to amuse me after all this time.

The Cohort (TC), finished Theta ranked 3rd, behind two merged "super" alliances. We never merged with anyone. We were founded shortly after the creation of Theta, and were STILL standing at the end - unlike other great alliances that fell.
TC formerly reached the rank of 1st in the alliance rankings and maintained it for months until merges overtook us.
TC were undefeated in all wars we fought. vs NWO, The Byzantine Empire, TV, AX/AN, HAF etc. None were able to invade our territory, though they tried at various times.
TC Defeated the alliance ranked 1st in Theta - NWO, they disbanded and split up as a result.
TC was a fun, friendly and welcoming alliance that instilled loyalty and honour in our members. I am proud of what we achieved.

All in all, not bad for an alliance everyone labeled an MRA noob alliance due to our recruitment policy. But we have had the last laugh :)

Ahh, that was nice to think of our achievements past. None of it possible without the good people of Theta of course. I miss you all.