Coincidence??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I have observed that over the last 2 weeks life has returned to the Theta forums, and im sure everyone will agree with this. The Coincidence is that this happens when Cronus goes inactive/stops modding??

Hmm can anyone put 2 and 2 together??

I am not saying the forums are not being Modded, (Of course they are) i just think that they may have stopped overmodding these forums so people are not afraid to post and get infracted now. Good job Mods!!

DeletedUser

I agree the only point of coming to these forums is to talk a little smack! Maybe throw out a few inuendos all the good stuff. It also helps to make me hate my enemy more therfore more attacks..

DeletedUser19042

+ rep to that one bro..
I actually left the externals after my last infraction. (i was gone for over a month) and now the modding is gone i'm back.

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more. Cronus was 100% of the reason I stopped posting in the forums. It was a complete waste of time trying to stay "on topic" with each post, or trying not to upset his delicate ego. He had the nerve to post a comment once (which was off topic), I responded to the post and he gave me an infraction for being "off topic"! Most other mods I have seen have been pretty fair in trying to keep some order in here. Not him. Good riddance.

DeletedUser

:Angry: poos, i knew i shouldnt have rolled in that cow manure this morning. :( My mate told me it was the latest trend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.