Direction: North - West

Players that have joined so far:

DanGold7
wolfie111102
matalex
triton1
percyjackson83
spartan king22

Hello guys, me and some other friends of mine are making a new alliance on Athens. We are planning to have a medium sized alliance, 30 - 40 members, all that we need.
We won't accept anyone that doesn't use the forums! We believe that communication is the key to success, there are other minors, but that is very important. We also believe that everyone must work to stay in our alliance. They must contribute, and be apart of the alliance.
These jobs are currently up for grabs:

Recruiter: Unlimited
Forum Mod: Need 3 of these
Diplomat: 2, Diplomat is one of the most important jobs, therefore I must see that you can be one
If you want to join please let me know using this format:

Name
Background
Link to Grepostats
Job (Doesn't have to be the above, just tell me what you would do)

We will kick anyone that doesn't keep up in the beginning. We understand people have school now and jobs, so we won't be too hard on anyone, but you still need to grow.

See you all in Athens, Dan

DeletedUser

Hey Dan, not seem you for a long time :)
Im still looking into alliances and not choosing for at least a day or 2 but im considering your alliance, How many members have you got now?

DeletedUser

haha now this is a alliance i should join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brell, sup XD and I think we got 10 now. By the way guys, we switched the name to The Rising

DeletedUser20429

Lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser20429

also my alliance The Knights Who Say Ni will also be going north west so hope we might be able to get a pact

DeletedUser

We didn't go to Athens in the end. We are joining next world