Cold Steel

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm making this new alliance in the world Ephesus known as Cold Steel.

Do not join if you aren't:
1. very aggressive
2. a fast grower
3. a team player
4. active in forums

If you fit these criteria, you may be cut out for Cold Steel.
Just contact me in-game or in this thread if you are interested.

Players who have joined:
Sparta1234567891011

We are situated in the SW.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73386/1831941-ice_sword_by_icicle_tricycle_super.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nominate in milestones? (sorry, still a forum noob)

Oh yeah I forgot to mention.

My experience as a founder. Started War Lords in Rho of 80,000 pts (now disbanded), I started Scorpio Rising rank 9 in Corinth (before we merged with Roman Republic to make The Olympians), Started new Scorpio Rising in Corinth 40,000 pts rank 44.

DeletedUser

Sorry Sparta but have you given up on Corinth?

My alliance has taken a city from your alliance with ease..

DeletedUser

No, I still play in Pi, Chi, Corinth, Rho, Tau, Psi, and Delphi. But my main focus is Rho, Corinth and Delphi. You took a city? Hmm, maybe I don't remember because I kicked the guy out.

DeletedUser

(facepalm)

fail on my part. it was another alliance with a similar name :D

DeletedUser

Open positions in the alliance

Council members (4) (have diplomacy and access to internal forums)
Head diplomat (1) (leads all diplomatic activities)

if you wish to apply for one of these positions, mention it in your post.

If you wish to join mention:
your experience in Grepolis
why you think you would make a good addition
Any experience in previous alliances

woohoo, I got my first member! (well, second counting me)

New offer, if you have over 2 bars of +rep and wish to join I will give you diplomacy, invitations, mass mail, and access to internal forums.

DeletedUser19554

best of luck

you're going the same direction as CDN

DeletedUser

I was invited to this alliance, thanks but no thanks, I am fed up of the bugs an severe server lag, where i am having to constantly refresh, i missed out on clearing attacks on an other world because of these problems

IMHO you are all mad if you join a new world, I will watch with interest all bug reports on it, i say 2 days after it opens, there will be bug complaints

all players should boycott any new worlds until existing worlds are fixed..after the latest upgrade to fix bugs, new bugs have appeared, a problem with use of premium captain, trade has times have not halved but increased, this was reported a few days ago, and no news on when it will be fixed or on any offer of compensation for the loss of usage (byzanyium)

DeletedUser

maybe thats just your computer speed. There aren't any bugs I can see.

DeletedUser

maybe thats just your computer speed. There aren't any bugs I can see.

read 2x bugs..trading times not halved...

my pc speed is good, so is my internet, also in bugs forum you will see "error response" complaints, and people saying they have to refresh non stop (sort of)

any way I do wish you all the best in this new world

DeletedUser

The reason I think this alliance will succeed is that the name is totally original and serious. I may not be the best player, but usually succeed in making a good alliance. I have made a top ten alliance before, as well as many other top 50s.