College Work

DeletedUser10811

hey people,

Aames Eric, im currently in college studying graphic, web and 3D design,
recently completed a 3D project which I thought i'd share the final renders with every1,
I some times post it within my alliance but since this is open to a bigger audience I thought this would be a better place, any comments are welcome good or bad

car2.jpg

back view

car3m.jpg

Front view

P.s: i made this in 3ds max 2008 but for the final render i used 3ds 2010 version, as it has a better render.
also if any1 could edit this and ut the images in a spoiler would be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Irishnino, the cut jobs are really good, and it looks like you have the basics down for layering objects. With the front view, the perspective seems to be off. Maybe try using a Gaussian or Radial Blur to give the appearance of depth and motion.

Also, you can create a spoiler like so: just write
and then to close it, add a '/' before spoiler in the closing brackets

DeletedUser10811

thanks tyrion appricate it, always good to hear comments from some1 who knows what there talking about,

and i had a feeing thats how the spoilers worked but wasnt sure if they were using short codes or caps like they did wit image

DeletedUser4013

Not a problem, glad to help. Check out the guides that we have available in this forum for tips and hints about various things. Also I'm more or less learning how certain tools work still in Ps CS5, so I'm always looking for new techniques as well if you have any to share.

Additionally, we have a number of members who regularly create sigs for others, I'm sure they will be willing to help as well.

:)

DeletedUser10811

thanks i'll have look,
yeah im more or less the same as you, i've used photoshop loads of times while doin design and graphic design in college, but only started using Ps CS5 so still learnin all the new features and stuff, but if i find anything useful i'll post it up and see what ya think,

i only created a forum profile the other day and im actually in the middle of for the making my own sig, hopefully it turns out ok, and thinking of submitting 1 August competition aswel