Not a Bug Colony Landing Error????

DeletedUser

My colony clearly landed after the first 12 hours of revolt, won the attack hands down, and for some reason game did not give me the city and did not destroy my colony to signify that the attack was lost. The colony is in my harbor right now. The world is Paros and the reports are below so they can be checked. The city obviously should be mine. I do not even know if I am asking in the correct forum.

[report]468982717fdb1f78b775e684558cb61a[/report]

[report]840ebde4ac29cbf7071654af85f82d76[/report]

DeletedUser

No I sent a revolt attack, revolted the city, sent my colony with Light ships only lost one, 360 hops, 200 slingers, 80 horse 16 catapults, some of both transports and everything just came back except one LS. Plain and simple the city should have my name over it right now instead of me having to take another day to send the exact same attack. The player surrendered already and he agreed the city should have already been mine, so my revolt and colony was sent again and he is not fighting back so hope it lands fine this time.

DeletedUser

I had this exact error but i have no reports to post

[report]5ce8d55f6358a4f766f06c97795751d9[/report]

that was my report of the attack and everything just disappeared. lost the troops, the CS and the progress. the city is not mine.

what happens?

DeletedUser

To successfully conquer a city you must win both the land and naval battle (have at least one unit surviving). Because after the attack you did not have any surviving attack ships the CS bounced.

DeletedUser

To successfully conquer a city you must win both the land and naval battle (have at least one unit surviving). Because after the attack you did not have any surviving attack ships the CS bounced.

so what happened to the ships and the CS??

why werent they returned?

DeletedUser

If you think your units did not return after the attack, and that they should have, please submit a support ticket and one of the mod team will be happy to investigate the issue.

Last edited by a moderator: