Colony ship icon in Sestos?

DeletedUser

Heard a rumor that the attack indication is now featuring a colony ship icon when sent with an attack. Hoping to get a verification of whether this is true before I get really upset.
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser19042

Yes. There is a specific 'symbol' for the attacks that contain a CS in the attack. Sadly, I couldn't find a picture of it.
But when you send your CS along with some other attacks you'll most certainly see it. :)

I hope this helped.
J

DeletedUser

It did, and much appreciated ^^.
THis is a terrible TERRIBLE idea.
Defenders have always had the advantage and now with smart phone apps to notify players of impending attacks, AND removing the ability of "masking" CS attacks amongst fake clearings I reallllllly hate to see that simmers and turtles are being given even more resouces to fend off conquers.
original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Oh wait. I think I misunderstood.
The defender is still not able to see your CS.
Only YOU will see what attack contains one of YOUR CS's.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser

ahhhhhh, ok. thanks! I just ate a half bottle of blood pressure medication for no reason hahaaa
Cheers!

DeletedUser

unnecessary apology mate. The news you brought and the quickness you delivered it in overrode any long term liver damage I may have incurred.

DeletedUser

unnecessary apology mate. The news you brought and the quickness you delivered it in overrode any long term liver damage I may have incurred.

So by medication, you meant whisky?!

DeletedUser

The whiskey is only here to wash down the handfulls of blue pills

DeletedUser

you'd just have to send a CS with every attack

it wouldn't have mattered much for some of the noob alliances, could send some of them a message a day in advance telling them a CS was coming in 24 hours and they still couldn't figure out what to do