Colony Ship out after conquer

DeletedUser

Situation:

Colony Ship out and landed to colonize a new city, still about 8 hours to go before the new city is ready.

But in the mean time, one get's attacked, the attacked city goes into revolt and is conquered.

Question: What will happen with the CS ship that is building a new city? Will it be lost or will it continue to build that new city?

DeletedUser

you mean... your main city (the one the CS came from) gets attacked and conquered while your CS is building a new city?

DeletedUser

If I recall correctly if the city that is sent out the ship to colonize is taken before it is complete, you fail to colonize.

DeletedUser

If I recall correctly if the city that is sent out the ship to colonize is taken before it is complete, you fail to colonize.

Do you have that somewhere written like in a guide or so? Because i'm searching for this info quite some time now but can't find the official answer.

Also when the colonisation process has already started? (ie the colony ship has already landed).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the founding of the new city completes before the city from which the CS has been sent is conquered, you will own a founded city.

If the city from which the CS has been sent is conquered before the founding of the new city is completed, you will fail and lose both cities.

Also, wrong section. Moved to Q&A

DeletedUser

Situation:

Colony Ship out and landed to colonize a new city, still about 8 hours to go before the new city is ready.

But in the mean time, one get's attacked, the attacked city goes into revolt and is conquered.

Question: What will happen with the CS ship that is building a new city? Will it be lost or will it continue to build that new city?

when a town is conquered, all troops built from that town are lost immediately. That applies to your cs as well. Since the cs is lost, then the colonise will also fail.

DeletedUser

If the founding of the new city completes before the city from which the CS has been sent is conquered, you will own a founded city.

If the city from which the CS has been sent is conquered before the founding of the new city is completed, you will fail and lose both cities.

Also, wrong section. Moved to Q&A

when a town is conquered, all troops built from that town are lost immediately. That applies to your cs as well. Since the cs is lost, then the colonise will also fail.

All correct, I guess the short answer to your question is "it will be lost".

I remember a long time ago I had a CS built in a city which, at the time, had an enemy CS inbound.. I launched my own CS, to colonize on a far-away island, only to discover that when my city was conquered, the CS I sent out disappeared. I suppose it would have been more infuriating were the colony ship to have landed, and been close to completion of a new city, but it still stuck in my memory.

DeletedUser

Sorry 666Lange about your main city. Its just how the game goes. Although I am sure you racked up enough BP for many cities with all my troops you took out.

DeletedUser

DJ, you are evil :)

After thefly took his last city, his culture level would have reset to 3. All those battle points are just for bragging now.

DeletedUser

Hello Priscilla nice to see you are still around.

Last edited by a moderator: