Come To The Pariah

DeletedUser

Do you know how many cities The Uprising has taken from them?

DeletedUser

i didnt say anything about it.... lol he was inactive and i took them:) he was an old friend as well. so i thought why not. I wasnt going to brag about taking inactive city...^^ lol

DeletedUser

An inactive pariah is the same as an active on, it is equally easy to conquer both

DeletedUser

If it is so easy why dont you try to take one of MY cities. Just you and me, OH right because you will cry to Big Brother TL or The Company for help.

I dont mind people leaving an alliance because they dont agree with the direction of where the alliance is going. Hell I applaud you for actually taking some action at all, but leaving then bashing the ones who kept you safe while you grew enough to leave the nest. I cant wait till the first sign of trouble comes and you run and duck under another flag.

Your Battle Points say everything, you hid under our flag till you could find then hide under another flag that was more convenient for you.

Stop bashing The Pariah and get on with the game.

DeletedUser

An inactive pariah is the same as an active on, it is equally easy to conquer both

Trust me, its not as easy as you would make it appear to be... Not all of even PRN are horrible, simply small. Not to mention some members do have a fairly large tripwire system.

DeletedUser

If it is so easy why dont you try to take one of MY cities. Just you and me, OH right because you will cry to Big Brother TL or The Company for help.

I dont mind people leaving an alliance because they dont agree with the direction of where the alliance is going. Hell I applaud you for actually taking some action at all, but leaving then bashing the ones who kept you safe while you grew enough to leave the nest. I cant wait till the first sign of trouble comes and you run and duck under another flag.

Your Battle Points say everything, you hid under our flag till you could find then hide under another flag that was more convenient for you.

Stop bashing The Pariah and get on with the game.

Okay i admit that i go a little overboard with pariah bashing and i will go easy on it from hear on out. But i really have to respond to these comments.

Well S3v3rd i am located in southern o-26 while you are nice and comfortable in ocean 25. So maybe i am to far from you to attack right now?

You claim that we hide behind "big Brother" well TL and TV have happily offered their assistance to us should we ever need it because they understand the importance of working together, unlike my former alliance. but my alliance has successfully led attacks on your active members for the most part all on our own.

I assume your little comment about my battle points was in regards to my defense battle points because any one can check me on grepostats and see that i am not one of those annoying players who uses city festivals all the time. Yes it is true that i was not mass attacked when the war started, but why should we have waited to be next? Steamer lost all of his cities because he is terrible at communicating but more so because no one except for a few people supported him and if you ask he will confirm that many of the players who attempted to defend those cities are now Minions Of Seraphim.

No one hid under the pariah flag. Your alliance grew to the size it is now because you have stayed isolated from the rest of the world. But now that POAD no longer separates you from TL that has changed and many leaders in pariah south especially showed that they were not really willing to do anything about it. So we joined up with a group that actually wants to play this game rather then just talk all the time. Also if you think our reasons for leaving are bad then maybe you should ask yourself why some of the most trusted members of pariah south followed me instead of sticking by pariah.

DeletedUser

Our alliance grew to the size it was due to lack of management. This alliance should never have become Pacman and try to swallow the world. It doesnt work that way our leaders pretty much have us chocking to death. We have stopped recruiting for quiet some time now. Things are changing, We are doing what we can with what we have.

I do agree that leadership in our southern branch was slacking is still lacking. We are currently restructuring the alliance but with spies it makes everything that much more difficult. Whatever its part of the game.

But the main reason "I am nice and comfortable in ocean 25" Is NOT just PoaD doing.

I have fought for this ocean, and continue to fight for this ocean. I fought TDL when they arose to dominate O25 and Now I am doing My job as a leader and trying to plug all the holes in O25 before I can consider doing anything else in any other ocean. There is a REASON this oceans seems to almost be untouched, I am one of those reasons. Ask anyone in O25 From TP, Evolution to TWA. I bring the fight when they step into my ring.

Good leadership + willing and able team = incredible results.

Sorry Roaring Whisper, I was frustrated with his constant bitching about This Alliance, You can Copy and Paste that for your article LOL. If you need more let me know.

*What I say will just be that what I say and not represent the Alliance.*

DeletedUser

Defeated the point of an article. :(

And dont yell, kyleli, its entertaining, like Gladiator Mice :)

DeletedUser

Note to anyone even considering joining the biggest MRA on Theta world:
The Pariah have been given an Ultimatum by The War Academy, if they disband their alliance the current war will end! The players will be allowed to join any alliance they wish or form new alliances! If the main Alliance disbands the war ends on their Academies too!

As for the big words of "keeping you safe", check grepostats and look up players like Vaskesu, Emelan, Amino, Martein, robbo7769 and many others.

KimN leader of TWA

Might be because you multi-account

DeletedUser11886

LOL! Oh really? I Haven't Been Wasting my Favor for nothin'! For The Past Week I've Been using my favor to help my team mates in the fronts... Its Not That Easy To take a City... Anyways... To get ALL our cities with your players would take a few months if we were all inactive :p But were not and you take most of or inactive (Thank You) Because We needed Them Got rid of :p

DeletedUser

Might be because you multi-account

What are you talking about? If you are acusing me of multi-accounting you are wrong!
If you on the other hand are reffering to yourself then you probably are right, as you are a selfconfessed multi-accounter in a mail to me a month ago.
Either way, I am of the opinion that you should get on with game and start achieving something instead!

DeletedUser

Note to anyone even considering joining the biggest MRA on Theta world:
The Pariah have been given an Ultimatum by The War Academy, if they disband their alliance the current war will end! The players will be allowed to join any alliance they wish or form new alliances! If the main Alliance disbands the war ends on their Academies too!

As for the big words of "keeping you safe", check grepostats and look up players like Vaskesu, Emelan, Amino, Martein, robbo7769 and many others.

KimN leader of TWA

In addition to those names above please also look at Tiberiuss on grepo stats

DeletedUser

In addition to those names above please also look at Tiberiuss on grepo stats

You know what is funny with that statement is that the player known as Tiberiuss could not receive support from a good portion of our alliance. It stated "This player is banned cannot attack player" But clearly you could attack and take his cities while this was happening.

The REALLY weird part is that he was not actually banned, and now we CAN send support, Amazing timing I say :)

DeletedUser

By the way with all these Multi-acounting accusations flying around why don't we just close this thread before it gets more out of hand?