Come to the Southern alliance.

DeletedUser

Come we will be the best allready we have the best average and no.2 in points.

DeletedUser

With all due respect, it is impossible to tell which alliances are good until 2-3 weeks after launch.

DeletedUser

Wrong place to post this please put it in the right place.

DeletedUser

Translation for"come to the southern alliance";"Come to the dark side!"
sc4-darth-vader.jpg

DeletedUser

Best average in the top 50 at least, and def not an MRA. Lots of active players. Yes, that does't mean anything but the TSR is off to a good start.

DeletedUser

Best average in the top 50 at least, and def not an MRA. Lots of active players. Yes, that does't mean anything but the TSR is off to a good start.
Yeah, I wish my alliance kicked half our players so I could say we have a good alliance too...

DeletedUser

Says the leader that left his own alliance for TSR. Average doesn't determine if they are a MRA. Mass-Recruiting does.

DeletedUser

I was going to continue playing then I joined TSA. Marathon became boring afterwards so I quit. Let that be a warning to those forum goers thinking about joining TSA-Don't

DeletedUser

That sucks man. Marathon, the world, really isn't boring at all. There are scores of juicy targets and no number of point whores will deter an experienced player. Let the fear permeate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That sucks man. Marathon, the world, really isn't boring at all. There are scores of juicy targets and no number of point whores will deter an experienced player. Let the fear permeate.

MUHUWHAWHAWHA!! yes, the Bullz are coming, Marathon... THE BULLZ ARE COMING!!!!