Newspaper Coming soon - the Asine ***

DeletedUser56567

hahaha if true it hands down beats anything justin ever did.

She offered me 40k gold, think it's the other way around no? I gave her cities at the start of the world and was a caring team player, that's good enough for some women. Maybe u should respect them more and not say "u are the only person i can fully control " straight to her face in pm

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
She offered me 40k gold, think it's the other way around no? I gave her cities at the start of the world and was a caring team player, that's good enough for some women. Maybe u should respect them more and not say "u are the only person i can fully control " straight to her face in pm

hahaha seems someone cant differentiate between sarcasm :)
if what you say is true and i do indeed control everyone around me, why would they play with me and stick in the same team?
anyone with a working (non teen) brain can see it doesnt make sense, you can for sure make up messages and fantasies i applaud you on that part :)

DeletedUser56567

hahaha seems someone cant differentiate between sarcasm :)
if what you say is true and i do indeed control everyone around me, why would they play with me and stick in the same team?
anyone with a working (non teen) brain can see it doesnt make sense, you can for sure make up messages and fantasies i applaud you on that part :)
Seemed pretty happy to give it away lolll. Please, only reason she stays is because all the decent allies don't allow her to join and you're the best bet at a win. Not because she likes you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Seemed pretty happy to give it away lolll. Please, only reason she stays is because all the decent allies don't allow her to join and you're the best bet at a win. Not because she likes you.

hahaha wow i never knew you were such a piece of crap liar until now lol
why dont you back this up with any proof to me directly via pm, since you "respect" her so much not to post on externals, its okay i know you cant back anything this is just for your externals show to make you more "likeable" after pretty much no one wants anything to do with you after en128 lol

DeletedUser39822

When I first started this game back in Baris verbal sparring was part of the game but most of it was good natured and at the end of the day there was even an underlying respect for the person you may have taken a city from or lost one to........now the game has regressed to what we see above.

I miss the players of old.

It's sad because this was once a great game but the integrity of the player seems to have diminished with the integrity of the game. The future is bleak.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Wow.. @Lethal-Bacon and @Buzz Kill , get a room and sort your bromance out lol.. Chloe, whoever she is must feel a bit bummed that thats been aired out in externals.. Tsk Tsk..
@AresSpear8, its truly regressing.. Under developed minds I dare say, and I am not just talking about the above scenario, Respect was given to a good enemy, friendly banter was the norm, but now its just online bullying or the equivalent of that..

1saaa

Strategos
When I first started this game back in Baris verbal sparring was part of the game but most of it was good natured and at the end of the day there was even an underlying respect for the person you may have taken a city from or lost one to........now the game has regressed to what we see above.

It's sad because this was once a great game but the integrity of the player seems to have diminished with the integrity of the game. The future is bleak.
This comment makes me think of how people view Mcain and Obama 12 years later. Just a random tibit I had.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach

See but when I say this...

DeletedUser27128

yeah these forums are a shitshow - what happened to people's ability to joke around on here...