Newspaper Coming soon - the Asine ***

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
It did sounds like attacking females.

you see.. i have female players in my premades all the time and i treat them exactly as they should be treated when they respect me, however i really have no requirement to play nice or be respectful to you while you diss and attack me on externals now do i ?

@Harriden63 why did you make it sound like i need to be courageous like someone has the ability to do something to me in game.
Its just plain dumb, you attack and disrespect me and il treat you in the same way, simple as that.

DeletedUser57129

must be special since i have her now :)
You have who now? I'll give you respect when you stop prancing around like a peacock thinking you're cock of the walk. Honestly if you get anymore bigheaded your parent's will need to buy you a bigger house, or at least enlarge the door so you can fit your head through it.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You have who now? I'll give you respect when you stop prancing around like a peacock thinking you're cock of the walk. Honestly if you get anymore bigheaded your parent's will need to buy you a bigger house, or at least enlarge the door so you can fit your head through it.

someone he simps for lol

as for your respect i could do without it, tho i would love to see you in some conquest world on the battlefield to see how big of a talker you are there, some proper spanking would get you sorted out nicely ;)

DeletedUser56567

someone he simps for lol

as for your respect i could do without it, tho i would love to see you in some conquest world on the battlefield to see how big of a talker you are there, some proper spanking would get you sorted out nicely ;)
Never simped for Chloe and she is focusing 128, so good job lad. I have some lovely Pm's of hers about you that i could expose but i will not because i respect her too much to.

DeletedUser56567

Anyways, might want to give your bot to Sema so he doesn't get banned as often. ;)
(I will not post it here lol)