Coming soon...........

• Thread starter The Obliterator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As the moon passes in front of the sun darkness begins to clothe the land. We all stand mesmerized by a glorious ring of fire the heavens have displayed for us to see while in the distance is heard a sound of many hooves. The moon passes on and the sun shines its full force again casting its splendor upon a new city raised from an eclipse.

The gods have turned their backs against the people of Bellerophon. And now only one thing is sure........

The beginning.....

Bellephron.jpg

of your end!

To create a city near me and join my alliance use this link:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen these guys in action on en45. Pretty good squad.

DeletedUser9358

and they are just coming to hero world now? they will have to be good to catch up..lol

DeletedUser14283

So where abouts are you going to land?

There's still some action going on this world so i suggest you move fast :p

DeletedUser

and they are just coming to hero world now? they will have to be good to catch up..lol

from what I have been hearing talking to players in that world is that action is very slow in Bellerophon. So if this is true catching up might not be as difficult as you one would think. Plus looking around there are a lot of ghost towns which is pretty sad for a world with less that 1300 players!

DeletedUser17088

Welcome to Bellefrombeutyandthebeast world, This should be in Belle alliances but i like that you have used the banner and used a sort of PnP theme to announce yourself.

I will move it later

DeletedUser14283

from what I have been hearing talking to players in that world is that action is very slow in Bellerophon. So if this is true catching up might not be as difficult as you one would think. Plus looking around there are a lot of ghost towns which is pretty sad for a world with less that 1300 players!

There is action here you just have to look to find it ;) But i mean come on in lol the more the merrier to get this world going again :D

DeletedUser28198

I came to Mu 3 months to WW's and now DBD there is in 4th going on 3rd. Fighting the top alliance (Cerberus 54mil, DBD 9mil). Yet we're taking them on like equals and scoring more cities than we lose. Too bad most of our greatest plan to leave the game when Mu closes.

Forgive me if it wasn't my buisness in this particular forum, just wanted to point out that even late starters can be amazing.

DeletedUser20948

Plenty of Action in Belle you just have to know where to look :p