Command bug

Shuri2060

Strategos
I have a command bug which has commands sticking to the bar (with timer 00:00) when they land. Eg.

4YInjNL.png

I noticed this earlier today when I had about 20 incomings (CS attempt), but assumed that was because of a lag in the system. I've found that it seems to be more than that now I'm trying to snipe. The following gif shows the problem:

https://i.imgur.com/7AUTrMC.gifv

Switching cities, reloading, clearing cache + restarting browser doesn't fix the issue. The troops which are supposed to have returned after the cancelled command apparently don't exist in the city (checking agora/attempting to launch them again). Major problem for sniping.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Don't get carried away pork, we are experiencing the same issue, and we also experienced it earlier today, as a programmer i know this is a major mess up by inno and their shitty servers, even their market mods dont have a single fuq about what is going on nor do any of their programmers know how to fix it, because if they did, this would happen only once earlier today, and never again.. but hey.. gj inno, screwing up players and your own game yet again..

P.S. try finding the issue/bug in server to user "response" section and time-out section ffs..

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuri2060

Strategos
And now all of a sudden I get this:
s6DttHS.png

Some of those commands were sent out from me, and they certainly didn't all land at that time

DeletedUser41096

Can this please be fixed it is stopping countless snipes, I am waiting over 2 minutes to resend my attacks that should have been sent within 2 seconds..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Can this please be fixed it is stopping countless snipes, I am waiting over 2 minutes to resend my attacks that should have been sent within 2 seconds..

hmmm i am not sure they know how to fix it.. or else it would not happen again.. and so far as we know it happened 2 times for 5-10 minutes again..

DeletedUser51423

Please submit a ticket next time this happens, so we can look into it.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Please submit a ticket next time this happens, so we can look into it.

Dear mod,
When it first happened i am more than 100% sure that i am the only person that started the ticket, with pictures.
When it happened for 2nd time in the same day, a lot more tickets were sent, and with these kind of bugs, errors with the game server, its not much you can do to help us.

DeletedUser41096

Just note this still isn't fixed... sent in a ticket myself, this is such a huge bug for timing and sniping...